Things I Love: Part XVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reiterating here again:

Amy. :heart:

What would I do without you? Thanks for listening, thanks for sharing, thanks for being there. Can you believe 2 hours passed by? :lol:

Z :heart:, the last month would have been unbearable without you. Thanks for always just being a phone call away. :hug::hug::hug:

My love? The delete button.

I fucking love garlic. Garlic, my one true love.

(so not true, but. Homemade garlic bread just undid hours of a crappy day)

Garlic is god. :drool:
Late to the garlic party, but :drool: :drool: :drool:

There's a restaurant called "Garlic's" near me. You can imagine what the staple ingredient on the menu is. ;)

Ahh... it's 7:39pm here and still bright as day! :D

Thing #42r3242974 I loved about Canada - it was still sunny till like 11:30 in Banff one night! (Don't ask me what the r indicates in the number, I don't know either)

I love the perks of my job! Today, on a warm, sunny, nonwindy 27C day, I got to go out in the middle of the bay on a media boat and watch the sailing world cup. It was fucking awesome.

Banff! :love: That's just a half hour from here. One of the most beautiful places on earth.

Late to the garlic party, but :drool: :drool: :drool:

There's a restaurant called "Garlic's" near me. You can imagine what the staple ingredient on the menu is. ;)

Banff! :love: That's just a half hour from here. One of the most beautiful places on earth.

Kaffy. When you come see us So. Cal. folks... we should all go to 'The Stinking Rose'. Garlic is their specialty.

T'is fantastic.

That every time I hear Lenny Kravitz on the radio it makes me think of U2 :hyper: and the awesome awesome first concert that was

The support of my friends and family!!

My parents and an aunt called last night, sister called this morning, I've been getting non-stop texts and messages and sweet emails all day, and got 3 phone calls once I was out of the exam room, lol. :heart:

I love my cheerleading squad :lol:

You are welcome!:sexywink:

I'm on my way to the happiest place on Earth!!!! Catch you all later!:wave:

Some years ago (maybe 15?), my mother gave me a heavy fleece robe for Christmas. I didn't think that I would get much use out of it, but I have. And even though we lost her over 10 years ago, when I wear it, I feel her love surrounding me. Thanks, Mom! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom