Things I love.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MsPurl, I thought you were in your 30s.

Should this be :reject: or :) ? That's not a criticism, either. I'd have been nervous saying late 30s in case it offended you :lol:

So you are like 44? Wow.

Yeah, it's one of the mysteries of my life: how can I have a 39-year-old son when I'm only 44?? :lol: In truth, he and I kinda "grew up" together. I don't have many pictures of myself--just don't like to have pictures taken. I have to tell you all, though--getting older is something that just happens one day at a time. You still feel the same in your heart, in your brain. You still rock, just a little slower! I don't know many other old broads my age who go to U2 shows, love roller coasters with loops--but when the end of my work week rolls around on Friday afternoon, I am ready to go home and rest. :D

MrPurrl (who is not my son's father--that's my ex) is 12 years younger than I am. He says that he's old for his age and I'm young for my age, so we meet somewhere in the middle. :heart:

On with the show! :hug:

Seeing the ® symbol next to clients' names on my schedule. That means they requested me :D I love that people spend their hard-earned money to have a little bit of my time and trust me to help them. I love my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom