The new yimou scares me.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
Yes, he frightens me.

He's gone for a month or so, and when he comes back, his avatar that once contained positive things like a picture from China or Lennon & McCartney has turned completely black.

But what is even worse is the picture in his signature that shows some freak looking like a chainsaw killer or something :yikes: :(

As if this wasn't enough, what really keeps me awake at night is my believe that I might have something to do with this. A month ago or so, the old yimou was being a bit mean in a thread, and I drooled all over him for being so.....now that is something I truly regret....:sigh:

Does anybody feel the same?

:hmm: I don't know. From what I do know about yimou, he's a pretty cool cat. At least he's got pretty decent taste.

... or at least he did :shrug:

I don't know, we'll have to see how this plays out.....

:laugh: WTF U2Man !! A thread in ZC about me, my black avatar, my COREY TALOR/SLIPKNOT sig pic and you drooling over me lol.

What a combo :wink: Its a puzzle man,,, Solve it

yimou said:
:laugh: WTF U2Man !! A thread in ZC about me, my black avatar, my COREY TALOR/SLIPKNOT sig pic and you drooling over me lol.

What a combo :wink: Its a puzzle man,,, Solve it

:uhoh:

He's here :shh:

Seeing you start to use the most evil smilie at Interference :laugh: doesn't really help me out of this...:(

How should it be possible to solve this puzzle in such an environment with that thing in your sig staring at you all the time :yikes: :(

yimou!

You stole my idea about having a monotone avatar. But oh well.

Puzzle 'em, that's what people like to have done to them. Makes them feel 'involved'......

Your email doesn't work :(

:no: it doesn't :(

Don't tell me again that it does :(

U2Man

you live near him. Do an intervention!

Yimou-
The slipknot and all black avatar :(

I miss you and I still have only half of that zootv show.

You know how to reach me :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom