The hour's late and the lights are low...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bicyclingfish

The Fly
I'm walking home just kicking stones. I waited at the depot and you never showed- you missed the last bus hours ago. I remember the first time I saw you on the street- you looked so pretty my heart skipped a beat. I can't wait any longer- I can still feel the heat. I'm down but I'm still on my feet... Okay, if you've read through all that, you should keep reading. Not like it matters or anything, but I really wanna tell someone, anyone, my confession. Not a big deal, I'll admit, but I just wanna say that I have had several identities here at this website. I've never used a forum before this, and there for a little while I was here all the time. It was getting a little excessive, but I didn't know any better way to express myself, play devil's advocate, or any of that. So everytime I'd come up with a new idea, I'd come up with a new identity. Phew, there it is. I feel better now, although I doubt anyone will read this. Oh well.

Thanks!

------------------
Come on, come on! Be good to me...

hi, i just wanted to let you know that i read it. and i enjoyed it. especially the beginning, and i'm talking the part from "I'm . . . . feet." That was a very captivating, beatifully written intro. i felt like i was reading a letter where you were about to confess your undying love for someone. it really grabbed me. almost reminded me of an unrequited love song i heard once. it could be lyrics you know. they'd make great lyrics.
well, thanks for coming clean.

ps. how many do you have (identities)?

------------------
Revenge is to do something good. (David Gray, RS 868)

Back
Top Bottom