Talk about awkward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
I was goin to go to the movies with my friends, one of them I have a bit of a crush on. And when I get there, I'm expectin to go, sit next to her, maybe get her popcorn, and be nice. But it all ends when I get out of the car, and see this other dude w/ her, and she rele likes him to, and they're playin around doin the whole hands thing and whispering into the ear business. So yeah, I still talk to her, but her focus is entirely on the other dude, and she'd occasionally ask me during the movie who all the actors were, cuz I have that uncanny ability to remember that stuff, and that was about it.

And when I get home, I talk to her on IM, and I assume the "supportive friend" role, and she def thinx of me as "a great friend", but I want to be something more than that ya kno, but she's totally ga-ga over this emo kid.

So I have no clue what to do, at all, except maybe try to move on I guess

And the movie, The Island, was complete crap, thank god I only wasted 50 cents to see it.

thing is, that earlier in the year, I asked her out, and she said no, cuz she only thought of me as a friend and that stuff, and borderline shunned me for 2 weeks, and it's taken me a month to be a good friend with her again.

I think I'll just try to move on, and another person I might be interested, turns out to be my best friend/fellow U2 fan :(

Don't worry about it at all.

There are a lot of other things you should concern yourself with.

This is my opening statement.

:up: I think you have said it perfectly, For Honor, and nothing else needs to be added.

Hang in there LemonMacPhisto :hug:

well your first mistake is being ga ga over an emo kid ;)....i kid i kid.

In all seriousness, if you've asked her out in the past and she said no then I wouldn't recommend asking her again. If she likes you she would probably approach you and asking her again might make her think you are obsessed and creep her out.

yeah, just be commenting on her myspace page like I do for the rest of my friends, she thot i was stalking her page

so I laid low for a few days, and it got better

yeah, I think I've moved on, to a non-emo fellow U2 fan :drool:

Ha, I did the same thing with one of my friends in high school. I asked her out and she gave me the "to good of friends" line, and ignored me for a month. It's not worth worrying about.

If you want some false hope, 1 year later after we graduated, she gave me this awkward letter saying how she made a big mistake and wanted to give it a go. Problem was, I had a girlfriend at the time whom I did not want to leave. All ends well though since she's now married(I even sang at her wedding) and I have an even better girl...and, might I add, an interference woman!!!!!!!

So see, if the plans work out well, you too can get yourself a hot interference girl.

Last edited:
Got Philk? said:
Ha, I did the same thing with one of my friends in high school. I asked her out and she gave me the "to good of friends" line, and ignored me for a month. It's not worth worrying about.

If you want some false hope, 1 year later after we graduated, she gave me this awkward letter saying how she made a big mistake and wanted to give it a go. Problem was, I had a girlfriend at the time whom I did not want to leave. All ends well though since she's now married(I even sang at her wedding) and I have an even better girl...and, might I add, an interference woman!!!!!!!

So see, if the plans work out well, you too can get yourself a hot interference girl.

So far, that's strangely paralleling what I'm going through, lol

the girl I like is an interferencer too, lol:drool:

Back
Top Bottom