Spazzed out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate it too, but I've moved ALL of my stuff 5 times in the past 2.5 years so I'm used to it by now and hopefully staying in this spot until May of 2006.

fah said:
Moving in with nothing is better than moving in with too much.

In July I moved my 79 year old father into 2 bedroom apartment from a 3400 sq ft house.

I bet that was fun....

i love moving.
we always get old boxes from the attic with really old paraphernalia in them. my mum always has good stories about what's in the boxes. i really love hearing stories about well, just about anything really. when we moved we had all our stuff put into one of our living rooms. 6 months later we still hadrails with our clothes in there. It took ages to get everything sorted, we only got the last job done this year getting a new bathroom and we have been here 7 years. :der:

starsgoblue said:
I hate hate hate moving!!! And for silly a reason, I have practically nothing to bring to my new apartment. I'm going to feel like I'm the 'ghetto' roomate....I am so frustrated!!!:rant: :yikes: :crazy:
Zen is the answer :up:

in the next couple of weeks I'll be helping my two eldest sons move into new apartments( we call them units or flats in Australia). I sincerely hope they have less , not more. The eldest has a LOT of big glass fish tanks...mmm that's going to be fun.I think the worst bit will be cleaning the places they are moving from....
so, Zen you reckon Rono. I'll try that. If it gets too much I'll just drop to the floor and meditate.
I wouldn't like to have to move. I have lived in the same place for 25 years. Boy you sure can collect a lot of "treasure" in that amount of time.
Good luck starsgoblue.

moving sucks. but you're better off with less shit to move. less trips, less stuff to storage or wherever. each semester i remember i'm glad i'm not one of those rich college kids who tries to bring a whole apartment-full of furniture to their 12 X 16 foot dorm room box.

Moving sux!!! I've done it once in my life, when I moved out of home in March, and it was the 3rd worse day of my life!! So I aint doing it again, I'm gonna spend my life in that townhouse!

Go through & find items to pitch. streamline so you are down to the bare essentials. live with less. give to the Goodwill & get a tax break. :eyebrow: greed is everywhere.

Lol, Sarah I said in my original post that I have basically jackshit....I could probably benefit from going to Goodwill for some housestuffs. I give away my money too easily, oh well, it's not really MY money anyways....

I moved a lot of my stuff out when my house went on the market a couple of months ago, but now the new owners are renting my house back to me, except it isn't my house anymore :scratch: so now I'm moving my stuff back in.

My life is weird.
:slant:

Back
Top Bottom