Sometimes I wonder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
adamswildhoney said:
EXACTLY!!!! *is mad* my cellphone hasnt been working for the last 2 days and so I cant call the guy back to audition for his band :rant:

Aw, that sucks! You don't have his number? Good luck when you audition! :hug:

You're going to Dublin!!! tha's awesome.

I'm jealous. :sad:

why do i still have to be in highschool?!? lol its okay..ill just wait until the summer of 2005 to go...

at least im going though....with another U2 fanatic, Lori! hehe I can't wait...

but have fun in Dublin...

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
You're going to Dublin!!! tha's awesome.

I'm jealous. :sad:

why do i still have to be in highschool?!? lol its okay..ill just wait until the summer of 2005 to go...

at least im going though....with another U2 fanatic, Lori! hehe I can't wait...

but have fun in Dublin...

~Katelyn

Ooh! You guys will have fun, I'm sure! I hope there are people in my group who are obsessed like me!

Hell yeah Katelyn! We are gonna have so much fun we won't want to come back home... :lmao: We'll be calling home asking them to send all of our stuff to Dublin...hehe!!! I had a dream last night that when we got to Dublin and were looking for jobs we got hired as nannies for Bono and the Edge... :ohmy:

Lori:mac:

wertsie said:

Nobody! They'd have to be crazy! :crazy: :crazy:

yep they'd have to be crazy :crazy: all right! I'm sure there are bound to be other U2 fans there as well! Are you going with a program through your school or an outside group?

LoriHewson said:

yep they'd have to be crazy :crazy: all right! I'm sure there are bound to be other U2 fans there as well! Are you going with a program through your school or an outside group?

Through a different school because there's a Dublin program at my school but you have to be going into social work...which I'm not!

LoriHewson said:
Hell yeah Katelyn! We are gonna have so much fun we won't want to come back home... :lmao: We'll be calling home asking them to send all of our stuff to Dublin...hehe!!! I had a dream last night that when we got to Dublin and were looking for jobs we got hired as nannies for Bono and the Edge... :ohmy:

Can we just not come back? Cause that's one of my 20339390 dreams... I wanna live in Ireland!

But yeah..we're gonna have so much fun! and if my one and only dream that I want come true more than anything (meeting Bono) doesn't happen before we go to Dublin...then I feel the same way as wertsie...
I WILL NOT leave Ireland not having met Bono or at least one other band member.
I just want to meet Bono and thank him
Then I can die happily, my life complete. :yes:

~Katelyn

Last edited:
BonoInAKilt said:

Can we just not come back? Cause that's one of my 20339390 dreams... I wanna live in Ireland!

But yeah..we're gonna have so much fun! and if my one and only dream that I want come true more than anything (meeting Bono) doesn't happen before we go to Dublin...then I feel the same way as wertsie...
I WILL NOT leave Ireland not having met Bono or at least one other band member.
I just want to meet Bono and thank him
Then I can die happily, my life complete. :yes:

~Katelyn

:happy: I'm just going over there with the attitude that it WILL happen. There's not a doubt in my mind.

The power of positive thinking...

yep it's Bono or Bust for me...hehe :) I WILL meet him or Edge, Larry, or Adam! My life will not be complete till then! Yeah my school doesn't even have a Dublin program, so I was gonna go through an outside program and they wanted like $7000 or more I can't remember.

Lori :mac:

LoriHewson said:
yep it's Bono or Bust for me...hehe :) I WILL meet him or Edge, Larry, or Adam! My life will not be complete till then! Yeah my school doesn't even have a Dublin program, so I was gonna go through an outside program and they wanted like $7000 or more I can't remember.

Lori :mac:

Ouch! Mine is a lot cheaper than that. Of course it's only 6 weeks but still...that's something! It's six more weeks than I've spent in Dublin EVER in my life!

Yeah...too bad positive thinking is something i need to work on MAJORLY.

hmm..so i havent looked at any programs. so i cant respond to that.

~Katelyn

wertsie said:

Ouch! Mine is a lot cheaper than that. Of course it's only 6 weeks but still...that's something! It's six more weeks than I've spent in Dublin EVER in my life!

yeah that's the reason I didn't go with that one because it cost so much, then I figured that I'd have to have money while I was there...so i'm saving for when Katelyn and I go :) and i'm gonna try my hardest to spend at least one night at Bono and Edge's hotel...hehe :) I'd kill to spend 6 weeks in Dublin right now...lol :)

i'd kill to spend 6 weeks in Dublin right now too.

yeah im saving my graduation money for Ireland.

I can't wait to go...

Something to look forward to.

~Katelyn

you totally should!! :yes:

then it'd be 3 U2 fanatics.....that is always fun!! :)

and it is a good excuse to go to dublin again!

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
you totally should!! :yes:

then it'd be 3 U2 fanatics.....that is always fun!! :)

and it is a good excuse to go to dublin again!

~Katelyn

Yeah, definitely! :up:

:hmm: so when are you guys planning to go?

wertsie said:

Yeah, definitely! :up:

:hmm: so when are you guys planning to go?

We're going Summer of 2005(maybe end of May-August)...it's a work program thing...you can work in the country for up to 4 months, but you have to be a student, or within 4 months after graduation I believe. It's going to be my break between college and Grad school...hehe i'll be 24 then:ohmy: I'd really like to do the four months in Ireland and then a few months in England, but I don't know how long I could be away from my kitties and my dog...lol :) I'm really excited to go but in a way I'm scared that we won't find a job or a place to live! Oh well i'd just knock in Bono's gates right?... :lmao: That would be cool if you could go... hehe. We could be 3 U2 fanatic roomates...:eeklaugh: DUBLIN HERE WE COME!!!!! :yes:

LoriHewson said:

We're going Summer of 2005(maybe end of May-August)...it's a work program thing...you can work in the country for up to 4 months, but you have to be a student, or within 4 months after graduation I believe. It's going to be my break between college and Grad school...hehe i'll be 24 then:ohmy: I'd really like to do the four months in Ireland and then a few months in England, but I don't know how long I could be away from my kitties and my dog...lol :) I'm really excited to go but in a way I'm scared that we won't find a job or a place to live! Oh well i'd just knock in Bono's gates right?... :lmao: That would be cool if you could go... hehe. We could be 3 U2 fanatic roomates...:eeklaugh: DUBLIN HERE WE COME!!!!! :yes:

:yes: :up: I'm going to see how the 6 weeks go this summer, but from all the pictures I've seen and stuff Dublin looks beautiful! I definitely don't think I'd mind living there awhile!

yay! so you're going with us! hehe

it'd be so much fun!!!! :yes:

i wanna go NOW! haha thats okay. i can wait.

i just wanna go so i can meet a sexy irish guy and marry him! hehe with my luck i wont meet any guys.

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
yay! so you're going with us! hehe

it'd be so much fun!!!! :yes:

i wanna go NOW! haha thats okay. i can wait.

i just wanna go so i can meet a sexy irish guy and marry him! hehe with my luck i wont meet any guys.

~Katelyn

Yeah I can just imagine that phone conversation calling home.....Ummm...Mom...Dad....I uh met this dead sexy Irish man and we kinda umm got uhhh you know...ummm married. Can you please send the rest of my stuff over here...and oh yeah don't worry we'll send pictures of the kids :lmao: hehe :)

LMAO!! no i'd bring him home with me...let him meet everyone...and show him to that guy i love and be like i found someone better than you wanker! lol thats mean. oh well.

ummm or hell. we'll just stay in ireland and we'll send everyone pictures of our kids. hehe

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
LMAO!! no i'd bring him home with me...let him meet everyone...and show him to that guy i love and be like i found someone better than you wanker! lol thats mean. oh well.

ummm or hell. we'll just stay in ireland and we'll send everyone pictures of our kids. hehe

~Katelyn

hehe, yeah I'd want to show him off too!!!

:hmm: Well, my history prof is Irish (I think...I mean, he LOOKS Irish and he has an Irish last name, so....:lol: ) But, unfortunately, no accent. Oh, well...You can't have everything, I s'pose!

wertsie said:
:hmm: Well, my history prof is Irish (I think...I mean, he LOOKS Irish and he has an Irish last name, so....:lol: ) But, unfortunately, no accent. Oh, well...You can't have everything, I s'pose!

mmm...an OLDER IRISH man:drool: ...lol...i'm sure you know where i'm going with this one...haha! Too bad he doesn't have that accent!

LoriHewson said:

mmm...an OLDER IRISH man:drool: ...lol...i'm sure you know where i'm going with this one...haha! Too bad he doesn't have that accent!

:hmm: But come to think of it, maybe that's GOOD! Otherwise I might just pass out at my desk! :lol:

ohhh i love brogues. I could just sit there for hours and listen to an irish guy talk....

mmm irish guys...lol

*dreams of U2...and Gregory...and Colin Farrell...and all the other beautiful irish guys*

i'm going to marry one! :yes:

~Katelyn

Back
Top Bottom