So Depressed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
God I feel like Screaming at the top of my lungs and crying!!! I have a trip planned to Australia in December. But now that looks like it's not going to happen. With the current state of our shitty economy here in the US and my moms real estate investment company not doing so hot, times are tough. I had to help by giving half my trip money to help cover a vacant home in ohio, thanks to tenants who decided to leave with out notice. Now my other half is about to go again, to help out!!! God I want to cry or just put a gun to my head and pull the fucking trigger. I swear to god Ellison who is the 12th richest man in the world just got a 3 million dollar property tax break from the state of California and yet people like us who are no where near him suffer. We have put time in to volunteer for other, and we deal with this shit.

My moms business partner still owes 50,000 Grand to my parents but does not have the money cause he is in the same situation.

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad:

Seeing as how you not all that long ago were talking about how you were struggling with debt and living paycheck to paycheck, I suppose you should be grateful that you are now in the position where you could even be able to afford setting up a vacation fund for Australia. That's something positive! :up: It's sad that your mom is struggling so much, it's a pretty sorry state of affairs for many people. :( That's pretty great that you had that money available for her, I'm sure she appreciates it very much. :)

Life truly is not fair, but I hope that the best can be made of the situation and that things work out for your mom. :hug:

Breathe Justin. I know what you mean about difficult financial times and life not being fair (the rich getting richer, etc). It's shitty. And yeah, the trip will happen. There's lots of time for travel, just not right now maybe. It's great that you can help your mom out when she needs you.

Take care of yourself. :hug:

I very much feel for you :hug: please don't kill yourself! I feel exactly like that about the injustices of this fucked up world&am equally as sickened about how some don't deserve all the money they get!!! :rant: :tsk: It's not right :|

I know how you feel, Justin. When I was going to take a class in Africa, I got the rug pulled out from under me in the last minute. I had to come up with several thousands of dollars in a matter of hours and I was a total wreck. Somehow, it all worked itself out.

There's a long ways between now and Dec. Hopefully things will get better for you before then...

I'm sure you've heard this load of horseshit before, but, remember, good things come to those who wait.

By the way, screaming at the top of your lungs is definitely cool! It's very cathartic! Believe me, you'll feel a lot better afterward. When I'm really pissed, I let out a good roar and I feel amazing afterward.

Hang in there, Justin. :hug: I know it's hard when all you seem to feel is down but just try and think little positive thoughts and those will help cheer you up.

I agree with Mr.Pryck as well, a good scream is very therapeutic

Yeah, thank you everyone. They promised to pay me back for my trip before December.

Back
Top Bottom