Past week has been one of the worst for me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
these A/C guys were replacin air conditioning unit in my home and using a blow torch to connect the copper an set sprinkler off accidentally an flooded my place, not everywhere tho..... the a/c company is paying for the cleanup, now got these 6-7 loud fans an 2 dehumidifiers airing out baseboards, walls, and carpet in my condo..

crazy day last tuesday, fire dept came, 7 firemen getting water outta there and shutting the sprinkler off, shit... i am pissed off but everything of value to me is okay... 2 restoration guys was here few days ago ripping out baseboards that are wet, puting holes in walls to air out everything.....an i got a big headache now... will be like 3 weeks before everything is back to normal.. thank god i put blanket in front of my bedroom door to save my computer and everything else... it didn't reach my tv in living room, phew... altho it shorted out a cordless phone that the guy replaced!! least i got clean floors now, heh

water pressure soo hard it swelled a door, busted a door frame and blew a lightbulb, glad it works, shit, no more blow torches ever again!!!! sprinkler is right next to the unit, that normal?....no idea!

this is the first time i have been through something of this magnitude! I was watching tv in living room when the sprinkler went off. I was freakin out after that about alotta things, i forget how long it was before the fire dept showed up cuz i was soo freakin out, hell..

now its just sit and wait until everything gets fixed...

Ugh, what a mess! :( At least they will be taking care of it for you, but it's still a bummer to deal with. Glad that your important stuff is all right!

I've often wondered what it would be like if those fire sprinklers were to just go off. Now I can imagine, hearing your encounter Jesse. I hope it all gets dried up and straightened up along with some kind of compensation and soon. Poor you. I think I'd go a bit insane if that happened to me!

It's dry in here now. As of yesterday afternoon, all of the fans and dehumidifiers are out of my place now and i can finally hear myself breathe :)

Back
Top Bottom