Our Father Needs Your Prayers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: Rick, Char, Ricky, Kathy - just catching up on what's happened while Mr. Blu & I were in New York last week. I find it so ironic now that you all crossed my mind when U2 took the stage Monday evening... had I realized then what you were going through, I'd have said a prayer that very second for you all. :hug:

They're late, but please accept my condolences anyway. Having just lost my dear, beloved Dad 3 months ago, I truly feel your pain. I'm so pleased you have lots of wonderful memories of Mr. Estrada - it's that legacy that will get you through now.

My sincerest sympathy & love to you all. :hug:

Great Pics!! Thanks for sharing them!!! I hope all is well.

12/09/05....With full military honors that included a 21-gun salute, bagpipes and a flag presentation, our Father was laid to rest today at the Riverside National Cemetery...with nearly 40 people in attendance, including one special Interferencer (thank you RedrocksU2), my Father was eulogized and praised.

May he rest in peace forever, amen. :heart:

Thank you.

You were on my mind yesterday Mr. Baw. I know it's hard to say goodbye. What an honor your father had a 21 salute. My father was a World War 2 veteran, and he had the same thing. What really moved me was when they played Taps.

Your father is at peace now and I hope that is a comfort for you.
:hug:

tiny dancer said:
You were on my mind yesterday Mr. Baw. I know it's hard to say goodbye. What an honor your father had a 21 salute. My father was a World War 2 veteran, and he had the same thing. What really moved me was when they played Taps.

Your father is at peace now and I hope that is a comfort for you.
:hug:

They also played Taps but it was the Amazing Grace on the bagpipes..... :sad: the "bagpiper" struggled a bit but it still had an impact.....

Back
Top Bottom