Never been kissed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I've never admitted this before, but I'm 28 and I have never kissed anyone. Sometimes I think I'm going to die without ever experiencing that kind of love. Isn't it horrible? :sad:

:hug: Your young!!! Dont be sad - im sure you will find love!!! :)

Don't worry...it will happen for you! :hug:

Kissing would be the universal greeting, if I had any say in the matter.

If it's any consolation, I would kiss you. :wink:

:hug:

It's not horrible and I completely understand what you mean about feeling like you'll never experience that kind of love. I think about that all the time.

I actually think it's kinda cool that you've never been kissed...it means you don't go around just kissing everybody or anything like that. It means more of something to you, and that's cool.

Unlike me who probably kissed every fraternity member at the university I went to. :lol:

I told you I like kissing. :kiss: :D

It's OK ladies, you all seem very special to me, and I'm sure you'll find the right guy for plenty of :kiss: ing . Those guys just don't know what they're missing.

:hug:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *huuuuuuuuugs* Don't worry about it!!! I was 20 when I got my first kiss *hides* it was alright but when I first kissed my fiance it was magic...

Just be patient and one day you will get to kiss your prince :D or next time U2 goes to your town just have Bono kiss you!! I'm sure he'd be willing to oblige ;)

nbcrusader said:
When it happens with the righ person, you won't remember anything before the kiss :sexywink:

Yeah ... I want to meet that one person who is going to make me forget all the people I have wasted my time kissing.

bonosloveslave said:
I think we need to invite FJ to a game of Interference Spin the Bottle

:lmao:

I know how you feel...I felt the exact same way until I finally was kissed. Don't worry, it WILL happen, and when it does, the wait will be worth it. :)

Ooooooo just MAKE SURE that your first kiss is *not* with a smoker or a tobacco chewer, they may turn you off to kissing/ash-tray licking for life :yuck:

Well you're gorgeous and tomorrow's your birthday. I don't think you'll be waiting much longer.

:sexywink:

souLnation2002 said:
i have also never been kissed :sigh:

That makes me feel better because you're such a cool, pretty girl... so I guess that kinda proves there's nothing really wrong with me either. ;) It just hasn't happened for us yet, I guess. :shrug:

Last edited:
Open Invintation

Come on down 'ere and get smooched by yours truely :kiss: I'm getting a little rusty cause it's been awhile for me hehe

lol-well, you guys would be very lucky because flaming june is a sweetheart, as are the other ladies who posted about this here

So what are you waiting for guys? :wink:

MrsSpringsteen said:
lol-well, you guys would be very lucky because flaming june is a sweetheart, as are the other ladies who posted about this here

So what are you waiting for guys? :wink:

A private jet maybe??? :yes: Puerto Rico is faraway!:(

Lemonboy said:

Well now that the mansion is getting inhibited again anything might happen!

Remember that as bootler I can sneak around at night all I want......

:macdevil:

:shifty: *makes sure none of the Mansion dwellers are around* Ok... but don't tell anyone. I'll leave my door unlocked... :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom