Need Advice Asap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cjboog

Refugee
Interferers I need your help! I posted a thread in zoo confressionals several months ago in which I talked about how I can confess to this girl that I like her. I never really did it, but now I'm 100% sure I'm gonna ask her to the homecoming dance. Her best friends tell me that she will say yes to me and that she likes to be asked in ORIGINAL or CREATIVE ways. I have a good idea, but I need people to help me with it and I can't do it for 2 or 3 days. Now that I know she will say yes to me, I'm pretty scared that someone else is going to come in and ask her before me. I think I'm going to ask her tomorrow morning instead. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS HOW TO ASK HER CREATIVELY? I was thinking about writing on her parking spot with chalk and leaving flowers. I don't want to put her "on the spot" or force her to answer right away in front of people, so it would be ideal if I could leave her something either at her house or her parking spot or something like that. Thanks for any advice you can give!

swagger through college/school/wherever the hell you two are based dressed as a minstrel, strumming a lute singing tunes that will woo her ten fold.

OR

put a note asking her inside a packet of crisps/sweets and offer her one in the hope she'll find it :)

haha i think i might actually try the latter!

gareth brown said:
swagger through college/school/wherever the hell you two are based dressed as a minstrel, strumming a lute singing tunes that will woo her ten fold.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks for the advice, I think I'd go with the second also. Not a bad idea....

Call her tonight...

tell her that you've liked her for a long time bla bla bla...then ask her...

Best I could come up with:shrug:

if she likes creative and unique, then do whatever makes you feel most confident. asking on the advice of someone else is not 'you'.

if you like the letter idea, make it a really bad poem. if someone wrote me a purposely dreadful poem, i'd be in a swoon.
:love:

humour and honesty :drool:

make a mix of songs for her where the first letter of each song spell homecoming in succession

an example of how it would kind of look like

Happy Jack
Orange Juice Blues
Midnight rider
Ect...
C
O
M
I
N
G

highlight the homecoming part or something so its obvious

thats all I've got that could be organized in a single night

I like the idea of writing on her parking space and leaving flowers.
Man why can't more guys be creative like you? :wink: Really think it's sweet that you are giving this so much consideration. Hope she tells you yes!

Oh to be in a position to like "original and creative ways" to be asked out.

I would settle for just a plain "want to go out"!!

The cd thing is cool as that way it looks like you are just giving her a cd and not putting her on the spot etc.

The parking spot thing is very :cute:

BonosBaby12 said:
I like the idea of writing on her parking space and leaving flowers.
Man why can't more guys be creative like you? :wink: Really think it's sweet that you are giving this so much consideration. Hope she tells you yes!

But what if she doesnt see it and runs over it and never finds it:huh:

My friend put up Wanted posters all over the school with the girl's picture on it because it was Wild West themed. It said something like "Wanted: Tori to go with Peter to homecoming" and some other stuff. They were ALL over the halls and everything. Personally, I'd be a little freaked out if that happened, but whatever floats your boat. Hahaha

tpsglick2424 said:

But what if she doesnt see it and runs over it and never finds it:huh:

That would be a problem, I was thinking of attatching a couple baloons to the flowers so she could see them from a distance.

two words: erotic photo

costanzanaked.jpg

Homecoming dance...are you in high school? How many classes in a day? Back in my day, we had 7 classes in one day.

My friend asked out another one of my friends by leaving a single rose with all the teachers she had that day. Each rose was tagged with a word, and when you put them together consecutively, they said "Sarah will you go out with me?"

Thanks so much for all the advice. I've considered everything that's been mentioned, but I'm gonna go with the chalk, flowers, parking spot idea, several people seemed to like that one. I just can't take the chance that someone else will ask her before I get my "big idea" finished, so I'll go with something a little less intense that will ensure I ask before anyone else. I'll post tomorrow with how it goes! Thanks for the input.:D

snowbunny00774 said:
Oh to be in a position to like "original and creative ways" to be asked out.

I would settle for just a plain "want to go out"!!

lol - I was thinking the same thing! :wink:

Good luck - the parking spot idea sond cute! :cute:

I would think that just being asked out is enough if you really like each other :shrug:

I GOT A YES!! I went late last night to buy some chalk and then I went early this morning and bought some flowers. I got to school about 25 minutes before her and I wrote her name and "Will you go to homecoming with me?" on her spot. I laid the flowers right next to her name. She came and found me before school started, gave me a hug and said YES!

Sorry I was gonna take a picture of her parking spot but I was so nervous I forgot ;) . That's ok though, she liked it and without me even asking her about it said how creative it was. I could have just given her flowers and asked and I think that would have been ok, but I wanted to do something different because she likes that kind of thing. It all worked out in the end, now I just have to figure out how to dance...any advice would be helpful :wink:

Back
Top Bottom