my naughty teens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cowgirl

War Child
OK Ive never admitted this to anyone but i dont know any of you people tight?
its been weighing on my chest for quite some years now and i really need to get it out before i go mental.
when i was about 18 i kinda went a bit wild, away at uni, first time out of my parents house, had been a good lil catholic girl in private school.
i got myself into a fair amount of trouble in this country town i was living in and one week this quite well known band were travelling through on their way to melbourne.
as it wasnt a big town everyone knew they were there so we went into the pubs to see if they were about and sure enough we found them at one of the locals.
aherm...
i cant believe im saying this.

i got a lil drunk and chatted to these musicians all night, when they invited my friends and i back to their hotel.
i was wide eyed and didnt really know who they were that well, but one of my friends was a big fan. weird conversations were had, drink was overflowing, one thing led to another and..
i spent the night with one of them.

there i said it
and no im not saying who they were.

:reject:

Wow!

And I thought I was wild when I first went away to uni!

If I do say so myself, this is a damn good confession! We like the juicy stuff in ZC! :D

holy crap girl

You can't post a confession like that and not tell who the band was!!! My GOD girl!!! :yell:

:scratch:

:censored:

:shocked:

:banghead:

Was it like "Smashy, let me be your pumpkin"?

Or did you go red like a hot chili pepper the next morning?

you little tart you

like bc, i thought i was doing some unconventional stuff since i moved away from home. :wave: hey

that may have been one of the best confessions i've seen here.

certainly in the top 5.

would these guys qualify for: other bands i like?

Other Bands I like: Smashing Pumpkins, The Verve, Radiohead, blur, living end, jeff buckley, bjork, chris isaak, chemical brothers, brmc, paul van dyk, coldplay, gorillaz, stone roses, rhcp, jamiroquai, no doubt, garbage, faithless, ian van dahl, paul oakenfold

Finally a decent confession. Definitely Top 5. How high it ranks would depend on which band and which *ahem* member.

So umm, at least say if it was an Aussie band or an international band.

I nearly have a similar confession actually. Except obviously more of the female pop star type, not the male rock star type. I fell asleep, but a number of people to this day think that by saying that I was lying to protect my job at the time. But the truth is I'd had about 25 drinks and 3 joints and even if I could stay awake I wouldn't have been much good to anyone, if ya know what I mean :wink:

angie how did u know?
actually it wasnt johnny but his spunky back up singer.

Lindsay who's amrried to Vanetta Field's? that backing singer? nahhhhhhhhhhhh

I was going to have a few guesses...Angry Anderson came to mind first...how many drinks was it?

I saw some goings on last night at the 'otel , I can tell you:shocked: not so much directed at the band,more the couples on the dance floor...I like the goings on. I can resist anything except temptation. I have been asked to dance the last 2 times I have been out, thatw ould be Ok, but tis' been a woman doing the asking, that's new...oh hang on wonder boy, he counts, that's 3.:laugh:
You're forgiven, not forgotten, hopefully you still raise a smile in him( whoever the man of mystery is? he wasn't masked was he, not brain from the radiators or tism?)
A BIG :)

Re: Lindsay who's amrried to Vanetta Field's? that backing singer? nahhhhhhhhhhhh

cass said:
I was going to have a few guesses...Angry Anderson came to mind first...how many drinks was it?

lol...all to that song 'suddenly'.

Back
Top Bottom