Interference is now "forbidden" at work for me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do too...but I'm not so good at hiding...I'm gonna get in a ton of trouble some day.

------------------
"It's all about drums."

Proud owner of the mofoin Discoboos (boom cha!) and Larry's stick...hehe.

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

You all need to tell your bosses to "get F#$%^d !!" and go find a job that is interference friendly, no need working in a place that is that controlling!
wink.gif

I go to the I.T. suite during some free classes but our computers in school save everything we go on and our vice principal checks to see what sites we have been on.....he warned our year group one day that we shouldnt be checking mail/ going on forums during the day and he glared at me while he was saying it....so i only go to the I.T. suite for school research now
frown.gif

I work as a computer lab assistant at the college I attend. On my break one day, I tried to go on the forum, and the site wouldn't come up (turns out it was just a fluke). I called my boss to see if he had blocked me:

Me: "Did you block the U2 forum??"

Boss: "No, but that's a good idea."

Me: "NO!!!! You know I only go there on my breaks!!! Come on!!! I'm good!"

Boss: "Relax, 'Bone-o chick', I'm just kidding."

*lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 02-09-2002).]

hehehe, almost all of my bosses know I'm here all the time when I work (hey, everybody is my boss, I'm the receptionist). Besides, if they would sell houses, I would have work to do. It's their fault...I just keep telling myself that to make me feel ok.

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

+fabulous+

The Edge, it's a direct object.

Back
Top Bottom