I'm In Big Trouble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you guys have talked about music, have you thought about making him a mix CD? I did that for Ernie...we talked about music so much that I offered to make him a mix CD with some stuff I thought he'd like.

That CD directly aided me in getting my first kiss from him. :wink:

Bonochick said:
Since you guys have talked about music, have you thought about making him a mix CD? I did that for Ernie...we talked about music so much that I offered to make him a mix CD with some stuff I thought he'd like.

That CD directly aided me in getting my first kiss from him. :wink:

Oh, wow... That's an idea, but it would be so daunting. :yikes:

I think he's jealous about my seeing a concert at MSG this weekend. :cute:

starsforu2 said:

Look at the bright side, you have something to look forward to! :yes:

Oh, but I'm so much more mature than 23. :wink:

(insert laughter in the background...now)

Serious note though April, good luck with this all. you're a great woman(from the one time I met you). I hope this all works out for only the best.

Got Philk? said:

Oh, but I'm so much more mature than 23. :wink:

(insert laughter in the background...now)

*laughs hysterically*

Kidding! :)

Edit: Seriously, thanks, Phil. I appreciate your support! :)

We actually talked about two kids (I don't use that term loosely) who hooked up here awhile back. Neither work here anymore but from what he told me things were weird and tense. I asked, "Well, how old were they?" and he replied, "For real, or how old did they act?"

I feel equal talking with him most all of the time, so I think he sees me as mature. *fingers crossed*

It just seems so silly, as if we're two animals walking around each other. Ok, that's pretty hot, too, but you all know what I mean.

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh, wow... That's an idea, but it would be so daunting. :yikes:

I think he's jealous about my seeing a concert at MSG this weekend. :cute:
Well..............now's the time you tell him, "if you're in the area of the (fill-in the blank hotel) look me up!"

That's when the reactions will start....:mad: Then he'll ask, "Oh, yeah?" and all these little body reactions will start like sweat, nervous lip, crotch starts to bulge..." :lol:

*laughs hysterically*

Kidding! :)

Edit: Seriously, thanks, Phil. I appreciate your support! :)

We actually talked about two kids (I don't use that term loosely) who hooked up here awhile back. Neither work here anymore but from what he told me things were weird and tense. I asked, "Well, how old were they?" and he replied, "For real, or how old did they act?"

I feel equal talking with him most all of the time, so I think he sees me as mature. *fingers crossed*

It just seems so silly, as if we're two animals walking around each other. Ok, that's pretty hot, too, but you all know what I mean.

Hey April, :wave:

Despite all the unknowns, this can be the most exciting part of the relationship (not the best, not by half), but certainly the most butterfly inducing, and if it works out you can both flash back to the conversations beneath the conversations and what you were really thinking when you said "X"

And if you couldn't tell, we've all grabbed our popcorn and are praying for a happy ending at the other end of the internet. It's great theatre, and we wish you the best! :applaud:

P.S. If you're talking about office romances, it's a really good sign. Men talk about things that are related to things we want to be doing. Have you talked about sex yet? :ohmy: :wink:

starsforu2 said:

Hey April, :wave:

Despite all the unknowns, this can be the most exciting part of the relationship (not the best, not by half), but certainly the most butterfly inducing, and if it works out you can both flash back to the conversations beneath the conversations and what you were really thinking when you said "X"

And if you couldn't tell, we've all grabbed our popcorn and are praying for a happy ending at the other end of the internet. It's great theatre, and we wish you the best! :applaud:

P.S. If you're talking about office romances, it's a really good sign. Men talk about things that are related to things we want to be doing. Have you talked about sex yet? :ohmy: :wink:

I've got hundreds of butterflies in the stomach now, Tim, and it's exciting and annoying at the same time! :lol:

And to answer your question, we have, in general joking tones. It's like he doesn't feel as if he has to act older around me, and I can say it right back without feeling shy, so it's cool.

Mr. BAW said:

Well..............now's the time you tell him, "if you're in the area of the (fill-in the blank hotel) look me up!"

That's when the reactions will start....:mad: Then he'll ask, "Oh, yeah?" and all these little body reactions will start like sweat, nervous lip, crotch starts to bulge..." :lol:

Oh, I said something the other day and he sort of growled at me. :combust: :angel:

I can be very infuriating when I want to be... :sexywink:

:drool: growling
Thats hot

Ive told Tim before that I wonder what I would have acted like if I had met him in the office :wink:
I would have gotten his attention alright! He claims that he would have been useless around me :laugh:

Maybe someday you will be telling your guy about how you used to pine for him :sexywink:

Hey, April...I was going through old posts at the Ryan board from when I first started dating Ernie, and one of my friends said this about hooking up with a co-worker:

"That's right. Dip the pen in the company ink. Woo ha!"

:lmao: :heart:

Bonochick said:
Hey, April...I was going through old posts at the Ryan board from when I first started dating Ernie, and one of my friends said this about hooking up with a co-worker:

"That's right. Dip the pen in the company ink. Woo ha!"

:lmao: :heart:

:giggle:

Ok, check this out... A lawyer here was talking to a friend of mine and I and she said that I've been talking to a "bad influence" and said she saw me and him talking earlier. So the lawyer says, "Oh, well ______ is looking for some fulfillment, he's in need of something." FYI, this lawyer is a joker so he was probably just innocently trying to make me blush, but it WORKED! My face was exactly like this :eek::eek::eek:

I think it's a good thing I'm going away for the weekend. Or else I might :combust: sitting at home thinking of him.

Ok, check this out... A lawyer here was talking to a friend of mine and I and she said that I've been talking to a "bad influence" and said she saw me and him talking earlier. So the lawyer says, "Oh, well ______ is looking for some fulfillment, he's in need of something." FYI, this lawyer is a joker so he was probably just innocently trying to make me blush, but it WORKED! My face was exactly like this :eek::eek::eek:

After the other two women where we worked found out that we were dating, they said that they used to talk about how they thought we'd be perfect to date each other, if we didn't live so far apart. But we didn't let that stop us. :D

Ah...doesn't having a crush at work make your workday wonderful? :sexywink: It was always a sad shift for me when he'd happen to have a day off or leave early.

Bonochick said:

After the other two women where we worked found out that we were dating, they said that they used to talk about how they thought we'd be perfect to date each other, if we didn't live so far apart. But we didn't let that stop us. :D

Ah...doesn't having a crush at work make your workday wonderful? :sexywink: It was always a sad shift for me when he'd happen to have a day off or leave early.

Well, it's funny you say that because in my original post in this thread I said my friend here told me one day she thinks he and I would "click" well together. :sexywink:

People are usually very good about watching others, especially in an office environment!

*sends zen vibes*

Sounds interesting, to say the least. Patience, though, Grasshopper... and all things in moderation. :D I'm wishing the best for you!! :hug: :up:

Fun times!! :up:

Kind of makes me wish I didn't work with all older women but then again, it's easier that way too...

Well, how's this for throwing on the old analysis table...

Friday we talked about my trip and the terrorist threats and my nervousness about flying. He said, "I wouldn't worry about any of that," then when I peeked my head in his cube to say goodbye he turned around and said very sweetly, "Have fun, and be careful." :cute:

Last night I was about ready to fall over on my way out of here, I was so tired. He and I rode the elevator down and he looked tired as well. He asked how the weekend and concert was, I told him we got the front row and I could tell he was happy for me even though he was tired. He said I looked tired, too, and before we parted ways he told me to make sure I could drive home ok.

So cute, so sweet and nice. *insert swoon here* :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom