If I hear one more *%!& I swear I'll...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How comes your posts are at zero??????

Theres something fishy happening in the state of Fishyville...

Thot you'd been around for ages?!?!?!?!
hmmm

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
How comes your posts are at zero??????

Theres something fishy happening in the state of Fishyville...

Thot you'd been around for ages?!?!?!?!
hmmm

yessssss buttttttt I got relegated to the dungeon by Mr. Mac....cause I asked about monikers - silly me. I be the first and last thing you see when you enter and exit - the doormat....

I am destined to stay at 0 - BUT at least my status hasn't been reverted to Fly or Babyface - but I have no idea how many posts I have.

So never say anything to anyone about monikers K? K.

Ciao

[This message has been edited by icelady (edited 01-03-2002).]

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Actually, the mods were discussing closing that thread.

But nothing has been decided yet.

that would be nice - but I don't think it'll stop them from posting an ELONGATED or ELEVATED comments in any other thread - guess I'll just keep banging my head against the brick wall until my neck snaps and tehn I'll pounce on them with my big stick!
smile.gif

Originally posted by icelady:
that would be nice - but I don't think it'll stop them from posting an ELONGATED or ELEVATED comments in any other thread - guess I'll just keep banging my head against the brick wall until my neck snaps and tehn I'll pounce on them with my big stick!
smile.gif

Don't hurt yourself, girl...it's not worth it!!!
eek.gif

------------------
I know your garden's full
But is there sweetness at all?

Icelady, we loveth you
biggrin.gif
I have been letting that thread go, but it keeps getting bumped. It's really gotten off the topic of ...Bono's...area....anyways.

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97%compatible with Bono
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself"
~Gypsy~

"Bono...a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Icelady, we loveth you
biggrin.gif
I have been letting that thread go, but it keeps getting bumped. It's really gotten off the topic of ...Bono's...area....anyways.

Mona - I loveth you back really I do even if I have to chase you around with a big stick!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

It just makes me crazy when every single thread seems to bring some type of E%@&@*@^ comment - ack(can you picture Bill the Cat - well that's what I look like after I smack my head against the wall)

Originally posted by icelady:
Originally posted by WildHonee:
Icelady, we loveth you
biggrin.gif

Mona - I loveth you back really I do even if I have to chase you around with a big stick!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

It just makes me crazy when every single thread seems to bring some type of E%@&@*@^ comment - ack(can you picture Bill the Cat - well that's what I look like after I smack my head against the wall)

ak!! I'm being chased with a STICK! OMG
smile.gif

It's all going away, I think.

------------------
~Gypsy~

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Well... I know how much it means to the girls which is why I have hesitated closing it.

But please dont start anymore!!!

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Well... I know how much it means to the girls which is why I have hesitated closing it.

But please dont start anymore!!!

biggrin.gif
Well after scouting around, I (Official PLEBA Ambassador) found out that some people actually were truly offended by it. It was actually surprising to see, because most of the remarks that we got directly was saying that it was just annoying; Which is different than being offended. The way people voiced their objections, it sounded like they were just irritated by the whole issue for some reason. No one really took it seriously bc people get annoyed for all kinds of reasons, and nobody thought it was a big concern.

But then I realized that some were actually offended; which I didn't even know, because I don't think anyone told us directly. If I had known that before, then I wouldn't have revitalized the thread. *apologies*

------------------
~Gypsy~

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 01-03-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom