I think I'm in love with a lesbian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonoman

Refugee
I know its a strange statement.

But I think its true. I meet her a few years ago at work and have remained quite close to her. When I first meet her she had a girlfriend but not any more.

What the hell am i thinking?

I once knew a girl whom, between the knees
Had a sexual orientation as free as the breeze
I don't doubt she was tasty
But alas I was hasty
As her peach pit belonged to the la-dies

It's not a strange statement. Every highschool boy in the world hopes that there is universal gay marriage so they may make friends with a guy who's parents are lesbians and get lucky enough for a sleepover. Dont you be listening to John Howard on this.
:shifty:

The lesbian ladies I've got to know over the years are excellent women. It might be a stereotype, but I've found they are brilliantly honest and down to earth women who are very easy to get along with. However, I reckon you've got buckleys with your friend. She can't change her sexuality any more than you can. You might be facing a no-chancer here.
:slant:

The heart wants what it wants. You don't really get to choose who you love and who you don't, even though the world would be a much simpler place if you could.

Don't foster false hopes about her, but there's little harm in exploring the possibility that she is open to a hetero relationship - if you are already such close friends then it should be something you can discuss openly and honestly - but be willing to accept her for who she is and that that might mean she just can't be interested in you in the same way.

You may at least be able to be closer friends for having crossed that bridge together. I wish you the best of luck in this, love is such a tricky thing! :heart:

Damn similar situation already happened to me , and the fact I'm addicted to lesbian love / sex , doesn't really much helps .......

I mean it's the dream of every guy to like , conquer lesbians , whether it's in bed or in something more serious

And the fact like guys said , it's like they are easier to talk and all , which makes u like them more and more ....... Damn it's complicated

I think it's the only time in life , I see male anatomy as a bad thing ......

Hey! She likes girls, you like girls...you guys have something in common!

Use that as a starting ground, "Ya know...I'm a lesbian too!"

Build from that!

Rafiennes said:
Hey! She likes girls, you like girls...you guys have something in common!

Use that as a starting ground, "Ya know...I'm a lesbian too!"

Build from that!

:lol: Awesome :drool:

I'm Lesbian as well :drool:

bonoman said:
I know its a strange statement.

What the hell am i thinking?

You're not thinking anything at all, mate. You can't help who you love. You can help how you act on it, and all that, but if the love's there, it's there.
Listen to some Weezer.
I'm dumb; she's a lesbian
I thought I had found the one
We were good as married in my mind
But married in my mind's no good...
Everyone's a little queer
Why can't she be a little straight?

Back
Top Bottom