I said something stupid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fah

Blue Crack Addict
The other day Elvis Costello tickets were coming on sale. I wanted to go but was going to be out and unable to purchase them when they came on sale. My husband graciously agreed to go online and buy them for me. Just as I was leaving the house I said "please...don't get tickets in the front row..." When I arrived home a few hours later my husband said 'I got your tickets, but when I first went online, the first tickets that were available were in the front row, you said you didnt want them so I didn't get them..." To make a long story short I have great seats but could have had really great seats if I had just kept my mouth shut.:banghead:

Bonochick said:
May I ask why you said you didn't want front row????

I thought I was being funny...you know because when you go buy tickets the front row is never available to real fans. It appears that this time it was and because I said something stupid to my husband he believed me and didn't get the tickets.

Mr. BAW said:
EC is playing this season at UCLA...I am planning to order....I HOPE I DON'T GET FRONT ROW SEATS!!!!!

:)

Yes, front row seats would be awful. You want to be several rows back so you wont have to strain your neck to see the drummer!

Back
Top Bottom