I like to eat peanut butter with a spoon.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
That's all.

Except, I can really eat it.... perhaps even as a meal replacement if I didn't know any better.

ooooh I love peanut butter!!!! :heart:

I just now started eating it again after getting over a decade long avoidance of it because of one PB sandwhich that I had where the PB tasted like margerine. UGH :barf:

Damn straight.

I eat it all the time w/ a spoon. But too much and it gets stuck in your throat ("Temporary throat blockage") so you have to have milk on hand to wash it down.

As I always say, Peanut Butter is the staple of life.

And when you need a change, try Nutella....ooohhhh....

Angel said:
That's all.

Except, I can really eat it.... perhaps even as a meal replacement if I didn't know any better.

at least you quit eating with your hands:drool:

Yum. :drool:

Ok, to add to this, I confess that when I'm eating something my cat is interested in (usually only milk related or white food, yes she's a freak like her mom) I'll let her lick off my fork/spoon and continue eating off of it after. lol Her teeth are clean, her breath doesn't stink..soooo, um. Yeah.

:eek:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
And when you need a change, try Nutella....ooohhhh....

I LOVE NUTELLA!!! they need to start selling it here...but i was quite addicted in my month long visit to germany...the best is plain or on soft white bread...mmmmmmmm...now i need to find some...mmmmmmmm...so good!!!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, to add to this, I confess that when I'm eating something my cat is interested in (usually only milk related or white food, yes she's a freak like her mom) I'll let her lick off my fork/spoon and continue eating off of it after. lol Her teeth are clean, her breath doesn't stink..soooo, um. Yeah.

Same here...I drink a lot of milk, and Whiskers always drinks out of my glass.

When I was little, I used to share popsicles with my dogs all the time...*lol*

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Yum. :drool:

LOL

My brother used to do that with a cat we had growing up.

It always grossed me out.

But I guess a cat's mouth has less germs than a person's mouth so as long as you don't get sick then have fun!!!

intro.gif

:drool:
Translation: "What kind of a world would it be without Nutella"
Aint that the truth!!!

Hey, Stories for Boys, where are you that they don't have Nutella???They sell it in the local supermarkets around here.

*looks around* If you want I can..uh..hook you up. *wink wink*

I dont like Nutella. Chocolate and bread?? ew.

But they sell it all over the place here.

I have had Nutella before and I thought it was good.

I have serious weaknesses for anything peanut butter and for anything cheese related. hhhhmmmm cheeeezzzz<---Homer voice. Peanut Butter is actually used by vegetarians though. I think it has protein or something in it as a good substitute. So it could be a meal replacement. Some times I get a craving for it to and get a spoon and get some out of the jar. Not lately though because I am trying to cut back on the snacking.

Sicy said:
I dont like Nutella. Chocolate and bread?? ew.

But they sell it all over the place here.

Why are you crying Sicy??? It's ok, you don't have to eat the Nutella. :wink:

Actually the Nutella has a nutty flavor rather than a chocolate flavor. mmmmmmm

If you love peanut butter, you just HAVE to try peanut butter and apples - cut up the apples into slices and use them like a spoon to eat the peanut butter with. That snack has been my lifesaver on many an occassion when I've been awake allllllllllll night writing essays.

Ok, the 'I want to have sex with 3 guys' was on top of this thread, and for a split second I misread both titles as 'I want to have sex with a spoon'.

yarof

u2loopy said:
Hey, Stories for Boys, where are you that they don't have Nutella???They sell it in the local supermarkets around here.

*looks around* If you want I can..uh..hook you up. *wink wink*

i'm in michigan...i actually haven't really looked...(i'd be fat if they did have it ;))...they might at an import store, but not at our local grocery store...i'll have to look around...

*psst* meet me in the alley behind the liquer store @ midnight ;)

Back
Top Bottom