I Have An Addictive Personality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm addicted to this tofu pasta sauce I make. I have it everyother day. its good. I want some now. *goes off to make some...at midnight*

wow. this is SO me, as well. Or maybe I'm just compulsive, more like. I have a major addictive personality. I have been or am addicted to: food, drugs, alcohol, spending, SHOES, clothes, makeup, lipstick, coffee, and now AGAIN cigarettes! And when I find something I *really* like I can get to near-obssession over it (like whoever posted about owning the entire CD catalog by the end of the week!), but then when it's over, baby, it's OVER.

Case in point: U2 (hate to even admit that). When the buzz finally wore off--as it always does--they just became (once again) a group that I just *really* like, not the four guys I was obssessed about to the point of wanting to move to Ireland and have them father my children couple years back! :eek:

My obssessions tend to scare ME...like, I can *almost* relate to people who are stalkers and stuff... :no:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
my problem is that once i like something i will be addicted to it for a long amount of time and toss it as soon as i bore of it.

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:
one thing i'm glad about is i'm not addicted to interference, honestly. i post here to pass the time, when i'm bored. if someone were to tell me to not post here for a day, it'd be no problem. if i'm away on vacation or anywhere else where i can't get to the comp for a day or more, i don't find myself missing the "blue crack."
since my power was out for a few days, i can honestly say that i didn't even think about this place once. it was a surprising break, but i'll tell you, i did end up missing the internet in general, but i didn't even think about interference or any other forum for that matter. i was just more thinking about how boring it was to have no television, no internet, and no computer. the past couple weekends when our internet would be out would be okay because i could play computer games and watch television, but when it's 10 pm and everyone else is going to bed, it's really boring to sit in darkness and stare at a radio.

ooh, but back to the topic: addictions. i finally found myself some decent packs of jelly belly. no one around here has like create your own bags where you can pick the flavours, there's just bags of various flavours. i can say my favourites, in addition to the bubble gum i liked, are strawberry jam (my favourite) and orange sherbet. i haven't tried the chocolate pudding yet because i can't really tell it apart from the cappuccino, dr. pepper, and other brown jellybeans.

Back
Top Bottom