I Hate Her!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Since when did treating people's feelings with respect become a "high horse"?

I just find this thread ironic based on previous threads where someone posts a serious problem or concern, one or two others turn it into a joke or make snide comments because it might not be an issue to them, and then there's a gazillion others lined up to defend the original post. Apparently people's feelings are only as legitimate as their status here...

Bingo

This forum has become annoying, it is supposed to be a place ( I thought) where people feel comfortable sharing their personal thoughts and problems. I know I would never feel comfortable because I can predict what would happen and who would do it.

There are plenty of other forums and threads here for joking around and for making fun of other people apparently.

MrsSpringsteen said:
There are plenty of other forums and threads here for joking around and for making fun of other people apparently.
:yes:

i'm gonna close this thread only because i wonder if chloegirl has tried coming back to this thread and has seen the replies and it's made her less likely to give any kind of follow-up post or divulge any more info.

this forum really isn't for joking around and i know there's been joke threads here in the past but they're the exception, not the rule.

if chloegirl comes back and reads this, you're more than welcome to start another thread about this if you'd like. hopefully that one won't turn out the same way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom