i feel like a lost soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug:

Iris, we've got to hang out when you come to Oklahoma. I feel exactly the same way you do about your friends and trying to figure out the purpose of your life. I just got back from the hospital to visit my cousin who had her second child today. They're talking about having three or four! Meanwhile, I'm holding the baby saying, "Take a picture. This is the last time you'll see me with an infant until your next one!"

I completely understand what melon was saying about peer pressures to get married, have kids, etc. Maybe it's not true for you, but I think that's what makes me feel like I'm not doing thins "right." I feel like a square peg in a round hole sometimes. I'm not sure what it is I want to do with my life--all I know is that I'm not doing what anyone else I know is doing, and I feel like an outcast.

Anyway, I'm blabbing here. I hope you're feeling better about things. I know how much it hurts to drift away from your friends, and family in my case, because everyone's priorities shift and change. Give me an e-mail if you want to vent or commisserate or talk about how great it is to be different or rag on Gwyneth. ;)

:)

not to be a bitch about this all. but i am not sure if you all got my point about this thread. it was not about me being lonely and not having a relationship.

it seemed that is what a lot of y'all thought. it has to do about me finding my place in life that makes me happy. this funk that i have been in for a while is about career and satisfaction with my internal self. that is all.

:wave: anyway thanks for all of your responses.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
[Bit seemed that is what a lot of y'all thought. it has to do about me finding my place in life that makes me happy. this funk that i have been in for a while is about career and satisfaction with my internal self. that is all. [/B]

Well, this is one of the greatest misconceptions in society today:

career = self-fulfillment, satisfaction, happiness, etc.

:scream: at people missing the point

I mean, she can't be any clearer about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom