I don't visit PLEBA anymore..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The sub-forums are better...it's so much more organized!!!!

I worked hard to move those threads into the right sub-forums...enjoy them, dammit!!!!!!!! :D

Bonochick said:

I worked hard to move those threads into the right sub-forums...enjoy them, dammit!!!!!!!! :D

Don't get me wrong BC.. I appreciate your hard work ;) it's my laziness I do not appreciate :|

Good for you ....

Now run along and join the real life....

And if you ever relapse.. there's always PLEBA Anon. ;)

I think less ppl post in PlEBA now i dunno really...it was hard keeping track of all the thread there but i tink its more organised now :up:

i sounded like a mumbling idiot...(everyone: what's new?)

Bonochick said:

your work is appreciated. i guess it *does* make your job easier...but it makes my job of being lazy VERY difficult. meh.

oh...when we called you i had the WITTIEST (or so i thought, it probably sucked) thing to say to you. and when i got on the phone with you i lost it...nothing, so i giggled like a moron. yep. i still can't think of what i was going to say to you either.

i hope you enjoyed the talkage we bestowed upon you. :D

Re: i sounded like a mumbling idiot...(everyone: what's new?)

Lilly said:
oh...when we called you i had the WITTIEST (or so i thought, it probably sucked) thing to say to you. and when i got on the phone with you i lost it...nothing, so i giggled like a moron. yep. i still can't think of what i was going to say to you either.

i hope you enjoyed the talkage we bestowed upon you. :D

I enjoyed it very much!!!!! :D

I had lots of things I was gonna say to you gals...but after I started hearin' that list of quotes, all of my other thoughts were gone! I was scandalized the rest of the night!!!!! :D

I don't go there anymore either. Don't feel too bad!

For me it was the whole vibe, but I agree, the sub-forums are scary too.

PLEBA is like a shot of tequila on a warm beach for me these days. It's a nice vacation from FYM.

::shows Bonochick the love::

Back
Top Bottom