I did something I can't talk about...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

love2bmama

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
running down the road like loose electricity
except I need to talk about it, but I can't. I want to, and I don't want to. I'm scared I'll do it again, and at the same time I fully plan on doing it again. I feel crazy for doing it but I want to anyway. Even though I don't think I want to die, I guess I don't care much if I do.

Molly :hug:

This really made me react, because it sounded so much like me. I don't know if the thing you've done is the same thing I did (probably not) but if you need to talk, just PM me, or check for my e-mail addy in the pleba black book thread, ok? :hug:

Please please talk to someone, Molly, anyone at all... :( :hug: I'm so sorry I haven't been around to read this before now, but I really am worried for you and I hope you are okay, and will get in touch with us soon.
Love and :hug:s...

:hug: Molly, I hope you're alright! Please talk to someone soon!

Does anyone know any way of getting hold of Molly, other than email (there's been no response to emails either), to make sure she's ok? I'm REALLY worried about her lack of contact.

My Gosh, I know I'm having problems but it sounds like nothing compared to what this poor girl is going through.

Molly, I do hope you're oK, I'll be praying for you...if you're reading this, I hope you are not feeling suicidal--believe me that is NOT the way to go. I can't speak for myself of course but that's how my mother died a yr and half ago and that is NOT a legacy you'd want for anyone left behind. There are a LOT of people who love you, who care for you, and yes, even us, even though we're strangers:wink: .

You'll never be really alone. We're here for you. Please, Molly, drop us a line if you're out there. Remember, God has a purpose and a plan for everybody, and no life is wasted or in vain. He loves you, and He will forgive anything. As Bono once said, "All God wants is a wiling heart and for us to call out to Him." Sometimes that's nothing more complicated than accepting the help and good wishes of those He puts in your path.

A yr and half ago I told people on here aobut my mother's death and the Good Lord gave me a friend that I will treasure for life and whohas been a blessing to me in so many ways. Who knows that one of us may not turn out to be the same....

:hug: Molly :hug:

Like I said in Pleba, you're a beautiful person. You are never alone, and we will always be here for you with love and support. I am so relieved you're ok, this world needs you too much :hug:

love2bmama said:
I'm here you guys. Yes, I tried suicide and failed. More than once. It must not be my time yet. I miss you guys and wish i could hug you each for the support you've give me,

Molly, missed you much I am so freakin relieved that your okay. If you ever, ever need an unbiased chat, just pm me for my phone number.

Do you see how everyone started freaking out when we didn't hear from you? I do hope your ok, and can work through whatever feelings are hurting you.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Molly, life needs you, if you look around you'll probably see alot of people who love you. From what I've seen of you you have a kind welcoming nature. Give some to yourself and when you're ready come back.

Teta040 said:
My Gosh, I know I'm having problems but it sounds like nothing compared to what this poor girl is going through.

Molly, I do hope you're oK, I'll be praying for you...if you're reading this, I hope you are not feeling suicidal--believe me that is NOT the way to go. I can't speak for myself of course but that's how my mother died a yr and half ago and that is NOT a legacy you'd want for anyone left behind. There are a LOT of people who love you, who care for you, and yes, even us, even though we're strangers:wink: .

You'll never be really alone. We're here for you. Please, Molly, drop us a line if you're out there. Remember, God has a purpose and a plan for everybody, and no life is wasted or in vain. He loves you, and He will forgive anything. As Bono once said, "All God wants is a wiling heart and for us to call out to Him." Sometimes that's nothing more complicated than accepting the help and good wishes of those He puts in your path.

A yr and half ago I told people on here aobut my mother's death and the Good Lord gave me a friend that I will treasure for life and whohas been a blessing to me in so many ways. Who knows that one of us may not turn out to be the same....

^ very beautifully said.

Teta040 said:

that was beautifully said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom