i can't stand brussels sprouts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bammers you are bloody weird. go away :mad:

:D

brussel sprouts are vomit with leaves. god, they're just fucking hideous. i love my veges, all of them except weirdly tomatoes and sprouts, but they're 2 i reserve strict hatred for.

i'm one of the weirdos who actually like them. especially with cheese sauce.

:up:

parsnips, on the other hand, are truly revolting.

this thread reminds me of a seinfeld episode (kenny rogers chicken roast, one of my favourites) when jerry forced newman to eat broccoli:

Jerry: Hello Newman.

Newman: Hello Jerry.

Seth: And don't forget your steamed broccoli.

Jerry: Hold it, Newman, you wouldn't eat broccoli if it was deep fried in chocolate sauce.

Newman: I love broccoli, its good for you.

Jerry: Really? Then maybe you'd like to have a piece?

[Jerry opens container. Newman takes a piece]

Newman: Gladly.

[Newman spits it out]

Newman: Vile weed!

Jerry: It's Kramer isn't it? The greasy door knob the constant licking of the fingers, he's hooked to the chicken isn't he?

Newman: Yes, now please. Someone, honey mustard.

[Newman drinks mustard like Henningins ]

I love carrots with parsnips, brocolli, onions :heart:

I also love spring onions. :drool:

My Mum loves brussels but my Dad really hates them. She got some at Christmas and my Dad put the "sprouts of evil" in the conservatory out of his view. They really offend him. :lol:

i like brussel sprouts :drool:

i love tomatoes too...especially those grape tomatoes. i can just eat those by themselves. :drool:

ABEL said:
i like brussel sprouts :drool:

i love tomatoes too...especially those grape tomatoes. i can just eat those by themselves. :drool:
:hyper:

You are almost dutch,.....:drool:

I don't really like tomatoes, except cherry tomatoes.

I like almost all veggies except Brussel Sprouts! They smell bad and taste even worse! Yuck! I remember when I was younger, my dad wouldn't let me leave the table till I finished my brussel sprouts. After a couple of hours I finally was spared the last 2. BARF!

ABEL said:

You laugh now ABEL, but just you wait...he's going to introduce you to HERRINGS! With raw onion! Lets see you laugh then huh!

:crazy:

They come in giant jars...with liquid stuff! And they smell! Like raw fish tends to.

Laugh, laugh...you have 8 weeks.

Godspeed ABEL, godspeed.

:hug:

we also enrich the world with badly written english

we're even more fun when you can hear us

Back
Top Bottom