Guys I've had crushes on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bbug

Acrobat
I'm pretty quiet and private and I never tell anyone about my crushes because I fear the teasing. But I'd like to get it out for once...

we'll start with non-famous people first:

Smoldering bad boy whose name I forget he went to my high school for all of two weeks before they asked him to leave; he was just jaw-droppingly gorgeous, I would forget to move in the lunchline if he was in my sightline.

John from highschool he was such an annoying, mean guy, and he had a drug problem, too. But he was nice to me sometimes and polite to my mom, which is more than most guys seem to be able to manage. Also, cute.

Dental student he was in a French class I took.

Felipe You know that Bob Dylan song "Spanish is the loving tongue"? Proof! drool.

Mr Furry Arms was in three classes I took this year, but I never even worked up the courage to say hi.

Larry Mullen Lookalike in the checkout line at the IGA in front of me three years ago. Very cute, but bought about 200 cans of catfood (loose, he didn't get the six packs), two rolls of paper towels, half a dozen eggs and a bottle of wine. Also he was in the express lane. I judged him based on this bizarre haul and couldn't suppress a giggle.

That guy who asked me what time it was once If only he had asked a follow up question. sigh. sigh. sigh. sigh. sigh.

Tattoo Guy Normally I don't go for guys with visible tattoos, but he was purty.

Hockey Players:

Cam Neely When he played for the B's, I, like every other 12 year old in New England, had a crush on him.

Adam Oates see above. Although he kind of sets off my gaydar now, probably because my gay bf has a crush on him. Must stop projecting!

Mark Messier See above. so intense. Rangers '94 team...sigh.

Alex Kovalev So pretty when he broke into the league.

College Athletes:

Wojo I wanted to play like him and I loved him so, mostly because he was short like me. Even if his eyebrows were a little wonky. (Well, he's like 5'10" or something, but he was a full foot shorter than someone on that team, so I identified with him, okay? Stop laughing!)

Trajan Langdon Yes, I have a thing for Duke boys. So?

Musicians:

Adam Clayton dreamy!

Larry Mullen, Jr a bit pretty for my taste, but OH, so pretty. drooooooool.

The bassist from some band I saw they were opening for some other band, and I don't know his name, but I have a thing for bassists in general.

and that's all I can think of for now.

Gary He's my friend of friends.

What's everyone looking at?

At the very least I'm disappointed.

You didn't even mention the guy who asked for a cup of sugar.

'sup Ace.

~ sugarfree GARY

:hugforbbug:

Last edited:
My sister now works with the sister of my first junior high crush - a real blast from the past to see her (she looks a lot like her brother) :ohmy:

BluberryPoptart said:
Is there anyone here who married their first love?

First boyfriend - no

First love - yes. My first relationship that lasted more than a few months. The first bloke I actually said "I love you" to. I actually purchased a wedding cake magazine not long after we started dating and hide it in my cupboard until he proposed to me a few years later. I thought, "this is the one, gotta make it work". And we are still going strong 13 years later. :up:

As for crushes. One of my first major crushes ended up working for me a couple of years ago. I used to like him, he didnt like me, well not like that anyway. Working with him all those years later was 'interesting'. :huh:

Last edited:
Bbug said:

Wojo I wanted to play like him and I loved him so, mostly because he was short like me. Even if his eyebrows were a little wonky. (Well, he's like 5'10" or something, but he was a full foot shorter than someone on that team, so I identified with him, okay? Stop laughing!)

Trajan Langdon Yes, I have a thing for Duke boys. So?

As another short person who looked "up" ;) to Wojo, and as a rabid Duke fan, I completely approve. Speaking of Duke, Christian Laettner was quite lovely back in the day.

Also approving of Adam Oates, and hockey players in general. :up:

I think everyone here knows who I have a crush on... :drool:

Edit: You think after so many years here I'd figure out how to use the smilies by now! :angry:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Guys I've had crushes on

I haven't had a crush on a guy....that I could remember. :p

HeartlandGirl said:
Speaking of Duke, Christian Laettner was quite lovely back in the day.

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

While I was still in college, I covered the mens basketball team for our college newspaper. I assisted one of the local daily writers with a game story, and he invited me to do a press day at Timberwolves game (back in the day when the Wolves SUCKED).

So, after the game, I was in the locker room being a reporter wannabee, and ther is Christian, dressed as a 12-year old SKATEBOARDER. :rolleyes:

He was a door knob, to put it nicely. But he did marry a local Minnesota girl. :up:

Depends on what day of the week for me. My crushes seem to be on going and ever changing. :der:

Let's see in the past 6 mths, I have had 4 serious crushes. 2 I acted on and if any one reads my journal they know how those two turned out. :mad:

My most memorable crush was on my best friend's boyfriend. :reject: I never acted on it because our friendship was too valuable to me, but to this day I still look for him around town. I'm over it! I swear! :shifty:

Last edited:
i've had maybe 3 really bad crushes. i dont know what happened to the other 2, but the third one is working in the same place i am, just a different dept. and he's married. go figure. ugh.

I hate crushes. I can't really say I've had anything beyond that, cuz I've never gone out with any of the guys I've liked. Mostly I've just felt pain, so I try not to like anyone at all. It's the same old thing lol when I like them they don't like me, and when they like me I don't like them lol.:huh:

let's see, this should be easy for me.

Aaron:: my best friend (i cant believe i actually told him.:huh: Im glad hes understanding lol)

Adam Clayton:: What more can i say? Who DOESN'T have a crush on him? Exactly. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom