Freaking out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annie_vox

Refugee
:crazy:
I'm freaking out with my school exams! Really... I've never been like this before... There's only one week to go but I'm so tired I can't study properly... It's been more than a month of pratical and written exams and I'm close to the breaking point!! It's hot and sunny outside and I'm stuck at home!! Most of my freinds that study somewhere else are already on vacations... Honestly I love college and all, and I know I'm on the right area, but sometimes it's exausting! Like right now...

I'm sorry but I had to put this out... Tomorrow I'll probably think this was stupid, there are so many people with big problems and here I am rambling about this... but right now I just had to write something somewhere...

:(

I know how you feel! I went crazy right before my big exams. Now I'm still studying for my math exam that I failed. Just relax, everything will be fine :hug:

Finished my last exam yesterday. Now there's one term paper to do and I'm through.

For different reason I couldn't get myself around learning, so the grades won't be that great because I just spent about an hour learning for the stuff.

Good luck for your final exams, and when it's really too much, take a break of an hour or so. The brain is only capable of learning for some time, but if you overdo it, it will just not stick with you.

Thanks guys;) I'm better now, as I said in the original post, that was just a moment. Friday I'll be free! And the pratical/ oral exams are over now so it's not so stressful:wink:

Back
Top Bottom