Does size matter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gherman

New Yorker
This is for the girls... or guys but I don't judge.

Does size matter or is it how you use it. If it is how you use it what way is the best for you?

If size matters what size do you like?

and if you don't know what 'it' is don't try to answer this.

This is just coming from a guy who wants to better please his girlfriend

Last edited:
i don't see the confession in this thread? :confused:

oh and i agree with BLS

Yes, I agree with Martha and all the other ladies here. However, if you really want to make a woman yours, don't even worry about 'it'. If you possess a very special skill and do it well, then all the world is good.

:sexywink:

I would agree with martha et al. I will add an anecdote, though. :) I know a guy who slept with two girls he worked with. They both came to work and basically told everyone that the sex was awful because the guy was 2 1/2 to 3 inches...erect. Getting things going and staying where they're supposed to stay apparently was the problem. Can't say I know what a guy should do in such a situation, but hey.

So yes. Too big can be painful, but I hear that too small has its own set of problems as well. And I gotta agree with LadyLemon. There are other talents that can make you very popular in bed which render the size of your 'it' irrelevant. ;)

I want to know...:huh: .....who really has any idea of what is normal and what it not? Unless someone has seen a fair few penises in their life, what's saying what is normal and what is not? Really. Apart from obvious extremes in size, one way or another no one is really an expert and I challenge anyone (not necessarily on here so dont reply!) who claims they have any kind of idea to explain how without either lying, admitting they are a peeping tom (ie in men's restrooms) or are a part time Ron Jeremy.
gherman, have a frank talk with your woman. Tell her you have concerns or would like to hear hers if there are any. Size shouldn't matter at all, like everyone has said.

Hey shaun, I'm sorry if I made you edit your post with my smiley - it was meant for the thread in general not what you wrote specifically.

well the thing is, the " it thing" is usually attached to the one you love. So you make the most of "it", whatever size or shape. Couples work through all kinds of sexual dysfunction if they truly love one another. I feel so sorry for people having problems.
So imho, size doesn't matter..it's most definitely what you do with it.
I don't really think you want to know what we do with "it". Everyone is an individual, so the best person to talk with about what your girl may like and want, is your girl.
Just remember there's no hurry and her whole body is errogenous...that's a good place to start.
I know you younguns start puking at the mention or thought of mature age sex ( see the new word?...not "old" :sexywink:..), but from my perspective, "it" is something that improves with age/length of the relationship, there is always something new to be discovered. I have been with my husband since I was 18:faint: and I've still got him in training:D

relax, communicate, laugh, be gracious and have fun gherman
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom