Business Trips ... Are They Legit When There's Closing Involved ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MsMofoGone said:

Turns out, his plane got held-over one additional day as the winter weather that hit Atlanta yesterday ... was indeed a surprise. It crippled almost the entire state of Georgia ... let alone, the town of Marietta, getting dumped upon with 5 inches of snow. Atlanta had dangerous travel conditions as well. There were ice warning advisories through the entire evening.

And the absolutely BEST part is that she talked with her boyfriend late last night and he was actually complaining ... (yes, I said COMPLAINING) about the trip. He made it VERY CLEAR that he should NOT have bothered 'wasting his time' going there, he WOULD HAVE rather stayed home. So, where's the benefit OR happiness in going, just for that feeling of boredom OR just to realize you are now filled with boredom?? And mind you, he DID want to go in the first place ... but realized his decision to go was a mistake, once he was there. Kinda makes you wonder ... did he get 'snowbound' with a cancelled flight because of his stupidity ?? Well here's to the little jerk's 'icing-on-the-cake'. He got what he DESERVED !! Spend the company's money foolishly and for NO apparent reason by taking an unnecessary business trip. Now, he can feel even 1000 times better about his company's closing, and know there was a REASON for the process happening. They were going bankrupt and had NOT enough money to CONTINUE employing evryone at ALL their warehouse locations. Something had to 'give' because of that reason ... too bad, it wasn't in the BEST interests of their employees to learn that reality sooner. It would have been nice if they all could have stayed employed with this company ... bottom line, they DESERVE each other. :tsk:

He's cheating.

attention20whore3.jpg

sorry, not sure what happened there. that was meant to be a :hug: for everything you, your friends and the economy are going through.

unico said:

We don't know that yet. She hasn't even dyed her hair!

There's a large Hispanic population in Atlanta. And a snow storm shut they city down? It doesn't snow in Atlanta. Then he calls to complain that the trip sucks? Do the math, it all comes up cheating. She'll dye her hair next week if she's smart.

Holy shit...YOU'RE RIGHT. He's only played BOYFRIEND to this girl. But he actually has a "WIFE" in ATLANTA! I mean, they're not REALLY married, because she is HISPANIC, and Hispanics DON'T get married for real. They just say they are.

Oh shit. This is not good. Not good at all. Now comes the hard part, RESPECT & TRUST!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Business Trips ... Are They Legit When There's Closing Involved ?

phillyfan26 said:

I've been keeping up with the posts in here, and I think the accusations have gone over your head spectacularly

Forget B.S. meter, I think someone's sarcasm-meter is broken, or has never functioned in the first place. See below for my favourite passage of this thread, as an example:

anitram said:

Ooooooooh, well when you put it that way, he sounds like a total sketchbag! I mean, what kind of reasoning is that???

MsMofoGone said:

Thank you !! :up:

Or maybe someone's sarcasm-meter is fully functioning and is on block mode for any comments that may disagree with that person, as is referenced below:

phillyfan26 said:
You came here for reasons I can't fathom, hoping that someone like "Kiwi" or whatever her name was in the last bullshit thread you posted would pat you on the back and agree with everything you spewed. Only, this time, it didn't happen. So, you just got defensive the whole time. You still are waiting here, hoping you can convince SOMEONE, ANYONE, and they'll be on your side at that point. That's what you're looking for.

Too bad you just met a wall of common sense. 'Tis a shame. You could have had one other sap here agreeing with every mindless comment you make. That would have been better, right?

:hmm:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Business Trips ... Are They Legit When There's Closing In

BonoManiac said:
Forget B.S. meter, I think someone's sarcasm-meter is broken, or has never functioned in the first place. See below for my favourite passage of this thread, as an example:

You don't think he's a sketchbag? :tsk:

Probably because his girlfriend isn't your BEST friend.

Re: Re: Re: Business Trips ... Are They Legit When There's Closing Involved ??

MsMofoGone said:

The BOYFRIEND'S name is Nate.
He was promoted 4 months ago to warehouse manager.
He supervises 5 employees in 5 separate departments ...

Receiving
Inventory
Packaging
Quality Control
Order Fulfillment

There is only 1 employee per department. Yes, the company is very small.

His girlfriend of 8 years, who he lives with, is Karyn.

The cheating husband's name is Bill.
He has been a warehouse manager for 16 years.
He supervises 8 employees within 2 departments ...

Order Filling
Packing/Shipping

His wife of 11 years is Jeana.

Bill and Jeana are working out their marital problems through counselling. Things are looking positive for them to rebuild their trust. Also, their marriage is becoming strong enough to survive his infidelity mistake.

There ... happy now ?? No B.S. meter needed. Can you dig it ?? :hmm:

Are you for real???? Why are you so-0o-000 involved in these people's lives? Why are you talking about "them" on here? You honestly need to get a life.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Business Trips ... Are They Legit When There's Closing In

phillyfan26 said:

You don't think he's a sketchbag? :tsk:

Probably because his girlfriend isn't your BEST friend.

You mean for "marrying" an Hispanic? Yes, I suppose you're right. That is cause for concern. :tsk:

If by "marrying," you mean being a Hispanic and cheating with your boss via giving him your cell phone number, then YES.

Right now, he's probably slow dancing with a
bleached-blonde tramp
And she's probably getting frisky
Right now he's probably buying her some Fruity little drink 'cause she can't shoot whiskey
Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick showing her how to shoot a combo
And he don't know...

That I dug my key into the side of his Pretty little souped up four wheel drive
Carved my name into his leather seat
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights
Slashed a hole in all four tires
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats

Right now, she's probably up singing some
white-trash version of Shania karaoke
Right now, she's probably saying "I'm drunk"
And he's thinking that he's gonna lucky
Right now, he's probably dabbing on three dollars worth of that bathroom cologne
And he don't know... OH!

I might've saved a little trouble for the next girl
A 'cause the next time that he cheats
Oh, you know it won't be on me
No, oh
Not on me...

Oh, maybe next time he'll think before he cheats...

Oh, oh
Before he cheats
ohhhh.

LMP, this is all I have to say to you:
MsMofoGone said:
The next time YOU need a 'break from reality' ... then take a business trip that there's absolutely 'no point' in taking. Why ?? Because there will be NOT one 'important' PURPOSE as to why you did that. There will be nothing to identify your reasoning as to why you felt compelled to go OR nothing to justify why you 'made a ridiculous effort' in having a 'boring' time with 'talking shop' that doesn't concern you OR your own career standards, just so you could go on that 'I GET TOO ACT LIKE SOMEBODY WHO'S SPECIAL' trip.

:tsk:

I tend to agree:
MsMofoGone said:
OK ... I laughed because of his 'dumb reasoning' behind taking this trip. My girlfriend doesn't believe he was 'looking out' for himself and his 'BEST interests' within the company issues. She knew he just went on this trip, because he could go. It made absolutely NO difference at all, that the opportunity was made possible because of his employer. He wanted to see the city of Atlanta because he never has been there before ... he didn't care that he was there with the sales managers, corp heads, etc.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I absolutely LOVE ... this THREAD.

You're REASONING for loving this thread is laughable ... you're going TO end up stuck in an aiport lobby and get what you deserve !! AND why ?? Because you didn't think of your EMPLOYER and his IMPACT on the economy !! You and HE should be STAYING home with your families and REGRETTING the mere thought to think of going to ATLANTA (Germany/South Africa) to CHEAT.

IF there is a recession THERE will be no MONEY to buy maps for the SCHOOLS - which is the real REASON the school EXECUTIVE'S boyfriend should not be HAVING business time.

I now know what I'm doing this afternoon.

Are retractable roofs involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom