Anybody have any experience filing an EEOC claim?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonosSaint

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Just wondering whether anyone has had any experience filing an EEOC discrimination claim? I know the basics of filing but was wondering if anyone had any experience with what actually happens when the complaint is filed? Were your experiences satisfactory?

What kind of case is it? Keep in mind I know nothing of your discrimination laws, or the process over there. Like ours here, I think sadly that too often it is akin to pushing shit uphill with the proverbial straw broom.

Employment. Although there are some differences, I think that the varying types of discrimination in employment are handled pretty much the same way so anybody's experiences would be helpful. I'm doing some research on it and although the basic procedures are clear, it is difficult to find much personal experience with it.

I thought employment by the EEOC. Ours are similarly titled.

I wish you luck, pie. All instances I know of pertain mainly to already employed who faced racial or other breaches. What follows is a futile reprimand, counselling, and a lot of hot air waffling. We've got fairly strict laws here, but enforcing them? Pfft.

It seems our laws are similar. I think the results are often similar.

Back
Top Bottom