anger...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Sicy. Some of this chitchat and mud slinging was making me angry. I know that is the topic and we should be discussing it, not feeling it!

So......Discuss.........

Regarding the topic at hand, I agree with others that communication is vital at this point if you want to discern where this relationship is going. An open talk between you and her will weed out what she is feeling, and you'll pretty much get an idea whether this will work or not.

For Honor said:
Well as I said I'm 18, and I would say that I have not been in a very large number of serious relationships at all.

Certainly, if people are able to make that sort of conclusion (assuming that you already had a vauge idea of my answer when you drew up that question), then they should take my age into consideration when I am stating my opinion, right? Wasn't my answer rather obvious?

I can make no claim to knowing everything, or anything at all- but I do know my opinion on a subject when it comes up. That is what I post, and I believe that is, perhaps, why other people post - because they, too, have opinions. It seems like this thread is a good example of that - people having opinions, is it not?

Your opinion is welcomed, of course. What I suggest to you is that while it would be nice if everything were that cut and dry, it's generally not the case when it comes to relationships. There are so many factors, so many personal variables involved, that it's virtually impossible to fully understand each person's situation. I think other people stating their own experiences help posters get a little more insight into what they are going through. Of course, each relationship is different, but every now and then an individual's experience with such things can sometimes have a small but positive effect for someone else.

For Honor, I think a lot of people are just frustrated from reading your posts that assume you know everything about everything, when you are for the most part just "stuck inside your head" all the time.
Look, we're young. We dont know shit. And writing undecipherable posts and journal entries about things that dont make any sense all the time isnt going to make you mature or find yourself any faster.
You dont grow up or figure out who you are, locked in your bedroom, and going to college doesnt suddenly qualify you to start acting all cocky :shrug:
I dunno. I try and stay away from most of your posts now days because they dont make any sense to me and there seems to be some sort of assumption of knowledge on your part all of the time
As Im sure others stay away from my posts :wink: :lol:

Okay, I'm done. Sorry y'all

About the post:
It always sucks when you've just had something hurtful happen to you by someone else and then you can't talk to them about it. You end up stewing until you boil over :madspit:
Try not to get stuck on repeat, thinking of the ways you feel wronged. If its meant to be then hopefully everything will just work its way out. And if its not meant to be, I hope you are able to let go of the anger and see that she's not the one for you :yes:

u2bonogirl said:
For Honor, I think a lot of people are just frustrated from reading your posts that assume you know everything about everything, when you are for the most part just "stuck inside your head" all the time.
Look, we're young. We dont know shit. And writing undecipherable posts and journal entries about things that dont make any sense all the time isnt going to make you mature or find yourself any faster.
You dont grow up or figure out who you are, locked in your bedroom, and going to college doesnt suddenly qualify you to start acting all cocky :shrug:
I dunno. I try and stay away from most of your posts now days because they dont make any sense to me and there seems to be some sort of assumption of knowledge on your part all of the time
As Im sure others stay away from my posts :wink: :lol:

Okay, I'm done. Sorry y'all

Wow, I never thought I´d say this but , for once, I agree with Tara! :wink:

VintagePunk said:
People post in this forum because they are troubled, because they want to vent, because they want to share pain and joy, because they want a fresh perspective on their situations.

I can only hope so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom