ready to go with the idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popkidu2

War Child
okay folks,

I know that many of you (THANK YOU) commented on how much you liked the idea of creating a interference album, and collection of origional writing & art to send to the band.

I also know that Elvis has expressed interest as well.

Well, since I made that post, I've bought a house, dealt with moving my father into an assisted living facility for people with alzheimer's, and generally been anywhere but here.

Oh, and I've changed email providers.

soooooo, to put it bluntly, that project got put on the back burner, along with a whole lotta other stuff.

But now I'm ready to get this thing going full swing. So, here's the plan.

I need 4 to 5 people willing to help me with the organization of this project. If you have the time and energy to to this, please email me at: nswogger@adelphia.net with the subject line "u2 project". Once a committee has been assembled, and we're ready, we will put forth an invitation for submissions. I know that many have expressed interest in having their work in this project. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you.

So, once again, I need 4 to 5 dedicated individuals to help me. I know some emailed me long ago, and I'm sorry I never could get back to you. Life got in the way. Please email me again.

Thanks!

Nick (popkid)

Please let me know when you get this off the ground.
Would love to help with mixing/mastering, or whatever...

Back
Top Bottom