Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:
dishwashers actually often use less water than filling a sink and handrinshing as the water is circulated aroud.

aaa water rated dishwasher love :heart:

Really? I only use one small sink's worth of water to get through about two days' worth of dishes. I don't use many dishes anyway. When I had a dishwasher in Brisbane, I'd find I only needed to put it on every third day, and even then only for a half load! (That was when my flatmate was away, in any case.) Now that felt like a waste of water.

Axver said:
Oh, no, no. Doing dishes is fun compared to vacuuming. Or ironing. Holy shit, I hate those. Even more than cleaning the bathroom.

Doing the dishes or hanging up the washing is positively easy in comparison. And hey, guys, I JUST PUT ON A LOAD OF WASHING. :ohmy:
you iron? and hang wash? wtf, do you live in the 1800s?

Axver said:

Oh, no, no. Doing dishes is fun compared to vacuuming. Or ironing. Holy shit, I hate those. Even more than cleaning the bathroom.

Doing the dishes or hanging up the washing is positively easy in comparison. And hey, guys, I JUST PUT ON A LOAD OF WASHING. :ohmy:

Vacuuming and doing the dishes is OK, as is doing the washing. Vacuuming and dishes are great with music involved too.

Ironing shits me, mainly because i can't do it right.

Alisaura said:

That, and half the crap I posted to myself from overseas is still lying in piles on the floor of my room. All I really need to do is pick it up and put it in the storage box I got for all my holiday-related junk...

*laaaaazy*

You at least have a storage box. I'm wondering where the fuck I'm meant to put some of my stuff, like random tram paraphernalia.

KhanadaRhodes said:

you iron? and hang wash? wtf, do you live in the 1800s?

Of course I iron. I'm not going outside with creased clothes.

And you tell me how else I'm meant to get my clothes dry. They're not just going to drip dry in the washing machine. So I put them over a clothes horse in the kitchen because I don't trust using a communal clothes line.

coolian2 said:
At the very least i need to change my bed. I pulled the sheet out from the bottom of the bed while i was sleeping a few days ago and the fitted sheet is starting to come off because i only turn clockwise in bed and drag a lot of the sheet with me.

To do that though, i need to clean up the floor so i don't break anything important.
Only turning clockwise... for some reason I find that amusing. :wink:
I consciously turn both ways, when I am conscious, just to avoid sheet-bunching. *dork*

I have just enough clear floor space to hop over piles between the door and the bed... I had to shove the pile of clothes that I can't remember whether they're clean or not, into a smaller pile last night when I wanted to practice bass. :lol:

mysterious_jen said:

yes and he rides around on steam trains and trams

I WISH I RODE AROUND ON STEAM TRAINS. :sad:

I've been on ONE steam train in the last few years. :sad:

I need to rectify this by volunteering at Puffing Billy or something. Wait, that'd mean having a life outside of postwhoring. Forget that then. I'm a man dedicated to my craft!

Axver said:

You at least have a storage box. I'm wondering where the fuck I'm meant to put some of my stuff, like random tram paraphernalia.

I can only open one wardrobe door and have to reach across to get to most of my clothes, or else i'm going to get caught in an avalanche of hoarded shit.

Alisaura said:

I'm inclined to agree... but it is free, and involves meeting up with someone I haven't seen in... um... six years or so? Might be interesting. :shrug:

Oh, well, in that case, I'd probably go too.

Then again, the title is really bad.

coolian2 said:

I can only open one wardrobe door and have to reach across to get to most of my clothes, or else i'm going to get caught in an avalanche of hoarded shit.

hoarded u2 shit .... all over the place, must finnish scrap books.....

coolian2 said:

At the very least i need to change my bed. I pulled the sheet out from the bottom of the bed while i was sleeping a few days ago and the fitted sheet is starting to come off because i only turn clockwise in bed and drag a lot of the sheet with me.

To do that though, i need to clean up the floor so i don't break anything important.

:lol:

I must be a very active sleeper because when I wake up, my bed usually looks like a tornado hit it in the night. I used to be worse, though. When I was about 16, I woke up because I couldn't breathe and was cold - I had turned a full 180 degrees and my sheet was wrapped tightly around my head and upper body. I thought I'd been kidnapped for a second.

This, of course, was back when I lived in Queensland and you really only needed a sheet and nothing else except for three days in the season of Slightly Cooler Than Summer.

coolian2 said:

Vacuuming and doing the dishes is OK, as is doing the washing. Vacuuming and dishes are great with music involved too.

Ironing shits me, mainly because i can't do it right.

How the fuck do you vacuum to music? You can't hear a damn thing!

I can sort of - only sort of - get ironing right, but it takes fucking forever. So I tend to only do it during the cricket, usually around the 20-35 over mark when it gets a little slow.

Axver said:

:applaud:

I don't buy clothes that need ironing. I love working somewhere I can get away with wearing jeans and t-shirts every day. Only good thing about outsourcing companies! :up:

I hate dishes more than I hate vacuuming.

Axver said:
Of course I iron. I'm not going outside with creased clothes.

And you tell me how else I'm meant to get my clothes dry. They're not just going to drip dry in the washing machine. So I put them over a clothes horse in the kitchen because I don't trust using a communal clothes line.
none of my clothes require ironing
down.gif

i use a dryer myself.

ugh, i wish i had some lemon here. i'm thirsty but i don't want water, and soda's nasty.

Axver said:

I must be a very active sleeper because when I wake up, my bed usually looks like a tornado hit it in the night. I used to be worse, though. When I was about 16, I woke up because I couldn't breathe and was cold - I had turned a full 180 degrees and my sheet was wrapped tightly around my head and upper body. I thought I'd been kidnapped for a second.

This, of course, was back when I lived in Queensland and you really only needed a sheet and nothing else except for three days in the season of Slightly Cooler Than Summer.

The moment all i have is a sheet and a duvet, although by the time i wake up the sheet is probably on the floor and the duvet is covering me from the head to the hips, and i wonder why my legs are cold.

It's all this postwhoring stuff, usually i can make my bed by just pulling the sheet and duvet back up from where i clambered out of bed, but lately it's just been a godawful mess.

Alisaura said:

:applaud:

I don't buy clothes that need ironing. I love working somewhere I can get away with wearing jeans and t-shirts every day. Only good thing about outsourcing companies! :up:

I hate dishes more than I hate vacuuming.

See, I think most clothes need ironing. Very little of what I own will I wear without ironing. Even then I may quickly run the iron over it. But that's because I'm precise like that. I'm so shit that nobody can probably tell, but it makes me feel better.

And hey, I'm a uni student, I could probably go in pyjamas if I felt like it.

Dear God, for humanity's sake, I hope I never do feel like it.

Axver said:

See, I think most clothes need ironing. Very little of what I own will I wear without ironing. Even then I may quickly run the iron over it. But that's because I'm precise like that. I'm so shit that nobody can probably tell, but it makes me feel better.

somebody think of the children !!!!!!!

Axver said:

I could probably do it, but i'd feel under-dressed amongst all of the business people on my bus.

And i fucking hate feeling under-dressed.

Axver said:
How the fuck do you vacuum to music? You can't hear a damn thing!
You CRANK IT LOUD, dude. When I was living in Canberra, my housemate there and I believed in musical house-cleaning... we would take turns with the CD selection. I had to suffer through Shakira and ABBA and Bryan Adams... *shudder*

I was so glad when I got my license and therefore could dictate the contents of the car CD player when I drove.

coolian2 said:
The moment all i have is a sheet and a duvet, although by the time i wake up the sheet is probably on the floor and the duvet is covering me from the head to the hips, and i wonder why my legs are cold.

Yeah, this is pretty much me every night. I hate in winter when I have multiple layers, because by the time I wake up, they're all scattered in some bizarre, unfathomable, and uncomfortable manner. No, I don't want the sheet around one leg and the red blanket smothering my face ...

It's all this postwhoring stuff, usually i can make my bed by just pulling the sheet and duvet back up from where i clambered out of bed, but lately it's just been a godawful mess.

EVERYTHING is the fault of the postwhore-a-thon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom