Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
I've, uh, actually met up with my favourite teacher from school. My friend and I had lunch with him and another teacher my friend liked back in December. It was really fantastic. Probably nerdy, but fantastic. We talked for hours. Which just reminded me of when we'd talk after his class back in year 12 ... for so long that I'd miss my entire next class and just get to go straight to lunch ...
At the end of Year 12, I got a ticket to the artist that fuelled that first musical obsession of mine for my English teacher... in exchange she drove me to Melbourne for the show (I was living in a country town at that point)... we both missed the end-of-year-12 formal dinner for this. :lol:

I have a photo of her rocking out somewhere. I really should have put it in the yearbook...

coolian2 said:

I can honestly say i saw more crap movies than good movies. I actually don't know if i saw anything i'd consider as a good film, just some things that held my attention for an hour or so.

The only movie i've seen lately that wasn't utter garbage was Sweeney Todd.

Sweeney Todd sounds stupid, though.

But so do most movies. The last movie I saw was Beowulf, only because I had a free ticket. Glad I didn't spend money on that. Before it? The Simpsons Movie, the best of the four movies I've seen in the last two years.

Oh, wait, I also saw The Golden Compass when I was on the Gold Coast, because my friends wanted to see it. Waste of time.

Alisaura said:

At the end of Year 12, I got a ticket to the artist that fuelled that first musical obsession of mine for my English teacher... in exchange she drove me to Melbourne for the show (I was living in a country town at that point)... we both missed the end-of-year-12 formal dinner for this. :lol:

I have a photo of her rocking out somewhere. I really should have put it in the yearbook...

:lmao: That's classic.

See, I missed the formal just because I thought it sounded stupid.

Axver said:
I actually feel more awake. Despite the fact I woke not far past 9am. WTF. Seriously.

I'm probably going to totally crash at about 8pm tonight or something.
Freak. :tsk:

I usually crash around 4pm...

Alisaura said:
:crack:

I thought the thread was still in Musical Journey and I was all "OMG no one's posted since I last did?!"

:der:

:lol:

I can't believe this thread is now past 350. What are we on? Seriously, people. I've got shitloads of housework to do today, so I may be more sparse.

THIS WAS WHAT I WAS MEANT TO BE DOING WHILE YOU PEOPLE SUCKED ME INTO BEING A POSTWHORE.

I think just for that, Varitek needs to vacuum my place, tourist needs to clean the bathroom, and Ian needs to do my ironing. I'll clean the fish tank only because I don't trust you lot with my fish.

Still haven't seen the Simpsons film... And I want my $15/two hours back from seeing Hot Fuzz last year. I could have just watched Sean of the Dead again on DVD cheaper.

coolian2 said:
As soon as i download a bootleg i put it on my external hard drive, otherwise my laptop will run out of hard drive space in a second.

External hard drives are a lifesaver. I'd know, I have a torrents and new music habit. :drool:

Axver said:

Ha, that's awesome.

I've, uh, actually met up with my favourite teacher from school. My friend and I had lunch with him and another teacher my friend liked back in December. It was really fantastic. Probably nerdy, but fantastic. We talked for hours. Which just reminded me of when we'd talk after his class back in year 12 ... for so long that I'd miss my entire next class and just get to go straight to lunch ...

We've been talking about paying him a visit for ages. I think it might have to be up to me to get our arses into gear to actually do it

Axver said:
I can't believe this thread is now past 350. What are we on? Seriously, people. I've got shitloads of housework to do today, so I may be more sparse.

THIS WAS WHAT I WAS MEANT TO BE DOING WHILE YOU PEOPLE SUCKED ME INTO BEING A POSTWHORE.

I think just for that, Varitek needs to vacuum my place, tourist needs to clean the bathroom, and Ian needs to do my ironing. I'll clean the fish tank only because I don't trust you lot with my fish.
jawsome, i don't have to do any chores! :drool:

i just did my share of chores, i had to clean my desk cuz i spilled ice water :mad: i always manage to spill them right where my pictures are :rolleyes:

Alisaura said:
Still haven't seen the Simpsons film... And I want my $15/two hours back from seeing Hot Fuzz last year. I could have just watched Sean of the Dead again on DVD cheaper.

I ... don't know either of those movies. Shows how much attention I pay. I briefly thought about seeing I Am Legend, then said "nah, I could spend the time listening to music for free".

Alisaura said:
i looooooooooooove hot fuzz and shaun of the dead!

dr. dre, you'd love them, they're british :wink:

Axver said:

My room is a fucking tip and the house needs a good vacuum, so i'll probably be in and out.

coolian2 said:
We've been talking about paying him a visit for ages. I think it might have to be up to me to get our arses into gear to actually do it

Do it, or you'll lose your virginity to the tourist.

KhanadaRhodes said:

jawsome, i don't have to do any chores! :drool:

i just did my share of chores, i had to clean my desk cuz i spilled ice water :mad: i always manage to spill them right where my pictures are :rolleyes:

Oh, I just straight away assumed you're ALREADY doing my dishes, since your location is "in the kitchen" and such.

Actually, thank fuck, I don't have many dishes to do. That's the one thing I took a break from postwhoring to do on Friday night, so there's just a bit from yesterday.

Axver said:
External hard drives are a lifesaver. I'd know, I have a torrents and new music habit. :drool:
I filled my old computer's 40GB drive to overflowing... so I got a new comp in December with a 500GB drive.

:drool:

That should keep me going for a while! :D

Alisaura said:

I filled my old computer's 40GB drive to overflowing... so I got a new comp in December with a 500GB drive.

:drool:

That should keep me going for a while! :D

About three days if you have a lossless bootlegs obsession. :wink:

coolian2 said:
The funniest part is how all of us nearly died laughing at Father Ted.

Mrs Doyle: "What would you say to a cup, Father?"
Father Jack: "Feck off cup!"

Shit i need to get those DVDs back from my friend

:lmao: Father Ted is so one of the best shows ever. But that, of course, is an ecumenical matter.

Axver said:
I ... don't know either of those movies. Shows how much attention I pay. I briefly thought about seeing I Am Legend, then said "nah, I could spend the time listening to music for free".
They're more or less identical. One has zombies, one has cops.

Our thread has 67 views and only two replies

As funny as the My brother title was, it may have been a touch ambiguous. That said, the quiet rumour is probably the best way of getting this place to fly into a frenzy later on

KhanadaRhodes said:
i looooooooooooove hot fuzz and shaun of the dead!

dr. dre, you'd love them, they're british :wink:
I agree that Sean of the Dead was frickin awesome... but Hot Fuzz seemed like the exact same film, sans zombies. Still good, but I would rather not have spent $15 on it... :shrug:

:wink:

Axver said:
Oh, I just straight away assumed you're ALREADY doing my dishes, since your location is "in the kitchen" and such.

Actually, thank fuck, I don't have many dishes to do. That's the one thing I took a break from postwhoring to do on Friday night, so there's just a bit from yesterday.
as long as you have a dishwasher, sure.

Alisaura said:
I agree that Sean of the Dead was frickin awesome... but Hot Fuzz seemed like the exact same film, sans zombies. Still good, but I would rather not have spent $15 on it... :shrug:

:wink:
true, they were similar, but i still enjoyed it :wink:

i also loved the series spaced, where those two actors came from :up:

coolian2 said:
My room is a fucking tip and the house needs a good vacuum, so i'll probably be in and out.
Same here... but it's been in that state for weeks now. Why should today be any different? :wink:

<-- slob

Alisaura said:

They're more or less identical. One has zombies, one has cops.

I ... see. I feel like you just said "they both have multiple places to eat - one's Melbourne Central's food court, the other's Lygon Street."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom