U218 Singles leaked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Catman said:
How is Mysterious Ways? Is it the AB version or the 1990-2000 Best Of version? (EDIT: nvm, just read through this thread and found that cask had already answered my question on pg. 4)

In any case, would somebody mind sending me a copy of the longer WITS :wink:
heh, just realized I was kinda forgetting my e-mail address :p

filmfanatic@gmail.com

Chrisedge said:

I didn't take anything out of context. The quote is from this thread http://forum.interference.com/t103843.html

I didn't do anything vigilante either. I posted my opinion on the matter. I find it completely offensive that you allow folks to "request" commerically available songs here. Esp. when you have a thread titled "Posting/requesting commercially released material is a bannable offence!"

As far as "undermining your ability to properly mod this forum", I've heard from multiple mods and admins, that you can't possibly ever catch everyone that share stuff, yet when ever I post something about this subject (which I've done maybe 3-4 times) Sicy is so fast to defend this site...(Maybe you should spend that time telling people to not request official files)

I'm done...have fun.

And you know what? I find it completely offensive that someone who tapes U2 shows and knowingly trades with others is complaining about this, because, despite what you may say about U2 not minding their shows taped, it is technically still illegal to do so. I'm sure Universal would agree with me.

You're quite the hypocrite and have got some nerve.

I also just found the audio from the bonus Milan DVD, downloading it right now, I hope that someone posts the full DVD soon.

The audio from the bonus DVD has also surfaced:

U2-U218_Vertigo_05_(Live_From_Milan)-(Bonus_DVD)-2006-SAW

or

U2-U218 Singles-(DVDA)-2006-h8me

Downloaded it in 3 minutes, gotta love bittorrent! :D

Guess the DVD will also be available soon...

Last edited:
Cask said:
I also just found the audio from the bonus Milan DVD, downloading it right now, I hope that someone posts the full DVD soon.

Cask, would you be willing to send me the audio rip when you're done downloading?

msthefly@hotmail.com

Thanks!

oh, and ps. everyone, let's try to quit bickering and just enjoy the good times of new U2 and the restart of their tour!:)

Back
Top Bottom