SOI Misheard Lyrics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aside from the minor inaccuracies, again, what is wrong with this? "Every single dog on the street, knows that we're in love with defeat"...

I think people aren't reading the title of this thread and just quoting actual lyrics.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Wait one second you're telling me that's the CORRECT LYRICS???? When I look it up it said something about "every doubt in history." ???? I am totally confused now.... can someone plz tell me what is the real lyric... no b.s.?

I don't know what I was singing before, but now I'm singing about lemon lights :D

Come to think of it, I originally heard it as "leather lights" whatever that means! Now I hear it correctly as landing lights which could partly be because I have seen the correct lyrics. :wink:

Can now add these misheard lyrics from Crystal Ballroom (which is a fantastic track BTW):

"...unbuttoning a cocoa dress..."

and

"...with a cocoa love..."

LMAO

The Troubles (AV)

Hi, guys!

I love the alternative version of this song. Here's the bridge, please correct me if I'm wrong!

"I stepped outside like I have never seen the night before, looking at the stars they never looked to bright before, this crooked heart it never felt so light before, a brand new man, a brand new man, yes I am"

Thanks!!!
:wink:

i'm still singing this:

although the song title is "Volcano", it seemed stupid to me to sing "VOLCAAAANO, and you don't wanna you don't wanna knooow" so I keep going on with "F*****ckin nooooo, etc."

sounds fair enough

i'm still singing this:

although the song title is "Volcano", it seemed stupid to me to sing "VOLCAAAANO, and you don't wanna you don't wanna knooow" so I keep going on with "F*****ckin nooooo, etc."

sounds fair enough

especially after the lines, "you don't wanna, you don't wanna know" it does sound like he sings, "f-- ... -king ... know" LOL.

Back
Top Bottom