SOE 34: If there is a leak, don't let it go unheard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would behoove them to now either "leak" it themselves or just release it early to get a high quality version out there before everyone starts basing their opinions on the stream

How many people do you think would have listened to the stream though? I would say barely a couple of thousand. It will only reach the masses if someone uploads it onto a torrent site.

How many people do you think would have listened to the stream though? I would say barely a couple of thousand. It will only reach the masses if someone uploads it onto a torrent site.
While I was listening FB Live said that there are another 90+ listening to it right now.

Yeah. My guess would have been a few hundred would have listened to the facebook streams and another few hundred would have downloaded it from the links provided here. Not a hell of a lot at this stage.

I’ve only heard the Love Is Bigger stream (thanks to whom posted it) but I found the track to be deeply effecting immediately. Nice tune

Im curious if any additional stream has been set up- no way am I downloading this. Listening online, that's another story.

I think it would behoove them to now either "leak" it themselves or just release it early to get a high quality version out there before everyone starts basing their opinions on the stream

Right? There’s minimal sales risk to this. Probably only sales gains. If you’re purchasing it physically, you’re doing it no matter what.

Should really probably do it closer to the evening when people are drinking and more likely to click download on iTunes.

akann;8225862. It will only reach the masses if someone uploads it onto a torrent site.[/QUOTE said:
...and you don't think it will?

The cat, well...

giphy.gif

Yeah I mentioned this too. Time to get the real thing out there. Maybe do an NPR stream or iTunes early listen.

The fact that it’s out there might trigger some random person to just upload it too. It’s a good time to check the torrent sites.

On first listen, not really digging SOE at the moment. It might be a grower and have to wait for a higher quality version. Was expecting more of a rockier feeling but this seems to be more easier feeling sound.
Even all the songs like Summer of Love, Red Flag Day, The Showman, Love Is Bigger that people who heard it said that it was their favorites and the best tracks and from other reviews, but I am not feeling it yet. Actually think Blackout, American Soul, Get Out Of Your Own Way are my favorite tracks.
Actually liked SOI better and liked it on first listen.

The songs with snippets from SOI are just a no. I get what they're trying to do but it doesn't work at all. 13 is ruined by Song for Someone.

Also - JUST got an email from hasitleaked confirming a leak. Not sure if this would meet their standards, so I will investigate

How they didn’t release Red Flag Day as the lead single is mind boggling. Super fun and makes them sound like a young band.

And hopefully it’s an actual leak from “has it leaked”.

Hey guys? We know a few fine people already have the album. If anyone cares to share it and make everyone thanksgiving here in America and the rest of the world the most memorable holiday in decades please feel free to share. It would be most appreciated. Thanks and God speed :)

BUT DON'T SHARE IT OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING THE ALBUM COMES OUT IN A WEEK!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom