Psychic Readings: ask The Slow Loris anything about the new album here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2 have always been a political band, face it. If you don't like it, go and listen to some band that's on the charts today. Don't go to a U2 concerts if you don't like political messages. You're fan of the wrong band, really. I hope they never stop being political. And like someone else here said: The personal and the political are often the same thing.
Bono-yeah! But the other members of the band aren't such mad.:p

If they would be political a little then no wrong but they are political as hell!! Do you think when Bono stops in the middle of consert for talk his political views for 15 minutes it's ok? :banghead: People pay for he sings but not for he thrust his opinion on us!:down:

I take it you just found out about the band? :eyebrow:

Would the real Bono please stand up .... now!

PLEASE STAND UP
PLEASE STAND UP...

LMF.... I was laughing today... in the swiss newspaper there is 3/4 of a page stating that a dutch fan recorded.. blablabla... and shared the music on a web site called Interference.com.... :lol:

They blamed Bono (or you, or The Slow Loris... I'm so confused now) for listening to his CD too loud....

purpleoscar, this forum and this topic in particular is NOT the right place to discuss Bono's involvement in politics or economics. I might agree with some points you make but others seem ridiculous to me. The Nobel Peace Prize isn't a "competition", it's not: one against the other. And Bono was nominated like a couple of hundreds besides him. It's not a race. He has never been a "top contender". And sersiously, I don't think he will or should ever get the Nobel Peace Prize. And the argument about social workers not having a job is a bit far fetched, too. I don't think there will ever be a time when all of the world's problems will be solved and no social workers or charities or political activists will be needed. I would rather see Bono take better care of himself and focus more on the music (which I think he has done in recent months, since there are hardly any political activities reported), but I appreciate, understand and admire his commitment to the causes he believes in. He's an idealistic person through and through, and maybe sometimes he's over-doing it, but I think he's very sincere in what he's doing, saying and singing.

And now back on topic. This is about the new album.

Is the Slow Loris Bono or is Larry Mullen fan Bono? Maybe we need a new topic to deal with this question.

WHO is this Slow Loris???? :scream: It's driving me crazy trying to decipher it.

Loris, please give us a hint :D

all you have to do is compare his predictions with reality when the album is released....if they are way off, then obviously he's just a regular fan like everyone else...but if they are accurate...well then we might have an insider on interference ;)

:lol:

Seriously though...I'm sure that over the past 7 years or whatever, either Bono, Adam, Edge, or Larry have signed up to interference...c'mon, they've had to!.....at least once!!! Or maybe Paul registered once...yeah...but he would spend all day in the 'Peeling Off Those Dollar Bills' forum and soon get bored of Interference Land....and then not sign on for awhile and forget his password! And then he wouldn't know what to do! Poor Paul :(

no...seriously...Slow Loris...have Paul, Larry, Edge, Bono, or Adam ever registered on Interference?

Larry Mullen Fan = All Lunar Men Fry :ohmy:

The Slow Loris = He Twirls Solo :doh: This MUST be Bono then :lol:

He Twirls Solo...could be Adam, single, does his own thing...also we know he's spent time in Indonesia, the home of the Slow Loris... :hmm: :wink:

Hey Slow Loris: out of the leaked beach clips, which song is U2 most excited about?

all you have to do is compare his predictions with reality when the album is released....if they are way off, then obviously he's just a regular fan like everyone else...but if they are accurate...well then we might have an insider on interference ;)

I have a stong feeling it IS an insider... He/she just seems to know too much and is very confident of his answers. :hmm: He doesn't seem to type in Bono's syle though... The way he talks isn't the way Bono talks....

I'll just post my last post in the political forum.
Sorry, I didn't see this until I'd moved those two posts (274 and 278) back out of FYM, but if you want to continue a discussion from this thread over there, you really need to recontextualize it for other FYMers somehow first, not just start a new thread midstream with an unidentified quote from some other mystery thread inexplicably leading it off. I was baffled about what it was and assumed one of the other mods had screwed up a thread split or something, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom