NLOTH Pre-Order Available On iTUNES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if they only release it in the US, they'll only lose sales. So personally U2 can choose between me paying or me downloading for free. I'm not waiting a month to have a copy of the song and I'd say most people here won't either.

In other words...I really hope this shows up outside of the US itunes :wink:
Exactly. They will lose a lot of sales and as well: why only the US? Just a bit sick of europe being left out a lot of times.

They know everybody will have a bootleg MP3 of GYBO by Tuesday so might as well cash in by giving it away with the Album PreOrder.

The 5 formats of the album is a financial rip-off of fan loyalty.
Very cynical.

I'd rather buy the physical version of the album rather than buying it off iTunes. So I guess I won't be getting an mp3 off itunes tomorrow then.

It's annoying that they put the album up to preorder, but you can't order it for three days. :no:

if it says "Pre-Order Only" then we must get another track tomorrow right? am i the only one reading it like that?

if you preorder the full album you get GOYB immediately, when the preorder actually works for us

yeah, but the 13th track is "Pre-Order Only", so will we get that song along with GOYB? normally it just says "Itunes Bonus Track", so i'm wondering....

yeah, but the 13th track is "Pre-Order Only", so will we get that song along with GOYB? normally it just says "Itunes Bonus Track", so i'm wondering....

most likely we will get that extra track only if we preorder the album. Come March 2/3, that track will be removed from the list

no one really knows this track title

it's perks for buying/locking in early

most likely we will get that extra track only if we preorder the album. Come March 2/3, that track will be removed from the list

no one really knows this track title

it's perks for buying/locking in early

so we may get to download an extra track tomorrow. that would rock if we got 2 new tracks tomorrow morning.

I'm pretty sure any extra songs will be up on youtube in a matter of hours anyway so I wont lose any sleep over it

Are you talking about pre-ordering NLOTH and getting "Boots"? You should get the single right away if you pre-order the album. iTunes does that all the time.

no, i was just asking about the "Pre-order Only" track, and if we would also be able to download that along with GOYB tomorrow.

Not everyone's an interference nerd, that's all.

I think the thread this is intended for was closed, regardless, someone posted a thought about what had previoiusly been posted, perhaps multiple times, by me and others about iTunes, pre-orders etc but not on purpose -- read on at your leisure.

Well, nerdz a bit strong, but I actually read through the Sticky post "read this first" and there was, and is, nothing about iTunes, pre-orders or inauguration stuff in that post or thread -- it was last updated Friday the 16th far as I can tell.

So, I certainly don't expect the Mods to update that thread hourly with every rumor that ends up being false or every iTunes / Obama inauguration factoid, nor do I expect others to think and excpect I will read every post on every thread before I chime in on something. I certainly don't think that way of others.

It goes with the territory, especially now, lots of Crackheads online; lots of excitement, and lots of stuff to read through -- if others have to read my occasional post, or anyone else's that is 'old news', well, I'm sorry -- I can't personally keep up with all of it, nor do I have the time to do so.

There are 5 year olds playing basketball in my life, which is about like watching Interference arguments -- fun, nothing really gets done; and there are very few rules.

:wink:

^ i figure its a default message, it should say "hold on now folks, check back on Monday to coincide with the Radio launch of GOYB. The preorder will be processed then, at which time you get instant gratification in GOYB through itunes"

It's cruel that iTunes shows GOYB in black as if you can preview it, and you can't :grumpy:

I fully expect that the pre-order will be available by the time I get up tomorrow morning, since the single will be played tonight (U.S. EST time--tomorrow morning in Ireland).

anyone try pre-ordering the album on iTunes?

Do you get access to the two bonus tracks right away?

I preordered the album. The bonus tracks will come with the album when it is released. The only song you get access to for preordering right away is Boots. In fact, it still doesn't even tell you what the two bonus tracks are.

I sorta hope they don't end up being remixes, but i'll take whatever i get. its only 9.99 for the whole album preorder. that's a good price imo.

Back
Top Bottom