Got a reply from Dave Fanning today / Chris Moyles on BBC Radio 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seriously, the only thing I can say at this point is:

:drool::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

My apologies for the hyper spam, but I'm friggin' happy right now. I am so excited for this single/album, more so than I was with the last two albums.

Seriously, the only thing I can say at this point is:

:drool::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

My apologies for the hyper spam, but I'm friggin' happy right now. I am so excited for this single/album, more so than I was with the last two albums.

I hear ya. I've been a fan for 7 years, so HTDAAB is the only new album experience that I've had, and the suspense/anticipation for NLOTH beats 4 years ago by a longshot.

I might stay up 'till 2:30 that night to record that.

Either that, or go to bed early and leave my computer on, recording.

That's assuming it doesn't leak sooner, which is a real possibility. I wouldn't be surprised if Uni decides to intentionally leak it to us soon, but maybe not.

I just want to know when it will be released to radio Australian time. :wink:

haha I guess I'm the only one who is still on spring break :D

sooo stoked for this!

The official release is so soon! I'm very impressed that nobody lost a CD or a laptop or anything this time! Beachclips notwithstanding, of course :wink:

2:30 am on Monday? I'm always up at 2:30 am. I'll be there for that shit, no doubt. With bells on.

I wonder if my roommates are going to appreciate me blaring the radio at 2:30 am! :D
I guess I'll just stick with headphones

Yeah, hopefully, but if its gonna be released around the world at 8:30 Irish time, when is that in Aus?

Hmmm, I'm thinking about 7.30 at night I think.....

The thing is, when Vertigo was first played on radio back in '04, it was simultaneous at 8.30am on Nova, MMM and Fox, and supposedly before most other places in the world.

Hmmm, I'm thinking about 7.30 at night I think.....

The thing is, when Vertigo was first played on radio back in '04, it was simultaneous at 8.30am on Nova, MMM and Fox, and supposedly before most other places in the world.

7:30pm, yeah thats a good time, won't forget to turn on the radio around then. :wink:

Yes, Monday is still a long time when you're dying to get U2-related stuff! :love:
I work at a radio station here in Brazil and I'll check with the big boss if he can come up with something before the U-day :)

I wonder if the new website will get done on the 19th also. The last revamp happened on the day Vertigo went to air.

Yes, Monday is still a long time when you're dying to get U2-related stuff! :love:
I work at a radio station here in Brazil and I'll check with the big boss if he can come up with something before the U-day :)

Dude. Yes.
:drool::drool:

Lets hope so. :drool:

Hey, another brazilian! Hope you can get it! Good luck man!

I think you are right on the money with that one......I can't see the old design being around for too much longer

And it would be mean the album art/cover at the same time. They're not revamping the site without it using the colors/cover/art of the new album. That might explain the wait in the new website: the artwork is not ready to be official yet.

And it would be mean the album art/cover at the same time. They're not revamping the site without it using the colors/cover/art of the new album. That might explain the wait in the new website: the artwork is not ready to be official yet.

also can take a few months to redesign a site of that size...If they have a theme they could be good enough to start building it at least and plug in photos just before launch... However if indeed they are close to launching it probably means somewhere on the net (albeit passwords protected) is the dev version of the new site! :drool:

also can take a few months to redesign a site of that size...If they have a theme they could be good enough to start building it at least and plug in photos just before launch... However if indeed they are close to launching it probably means somewhere on the net (albeit passwords protected) is the dev version of the new site! :drool:

Probably :

www. nolineonthehorizon .com

any luck? are you a hero today? :D

Back
Top Bottom