Chris Martin just shat his pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True true. Not that Coldplay was ever that close. Their one of my other favourite bands, but they'll need to come up with something DIFFERENT to their repetitive (& successful) song-writing formula to keep up with our boys. Best of luck to them...

chrislol.jpg

Oh, sure. You folks can fellate Coldplay all you want, but when U2 dong-slaps them right into checkmate everything has to be locked up, right?

I haven't heard NLOTH.

Marto is probably enjoying the album immensely, not on some evil, envious streak as so many of the anti-Coldplay brigade unsubstantially assume.

Oh, sure. You folks can fellate Coldplay all you want, but when U2 dong-slaps them right into checkmate everything has to be locked up, right?

haha, not at all. i just find it pathetic to mention coldplay a few hours after U2's new record has leaked when normally comparing coldplay to u2 seems blasphoumy on this board. this seems a bit stupid.

Why hasn't Flowers shit his pants, or those muppets from Kings Of Leon, why is it always Martin.

Bollocks, would Bono have shit his pants when Joy Division released Closer...I think not.

Why hasn't Flowers shit his pants, or those muppets from Kings Of Leon, why is it always Martin.

Bollocks, would Bono have shit his pants when Joy Division released Closer...I think not.

Brandon Flowers is a tonedeaf moron.

I suffered through fourteen unintelligible KoL shows in 04.

Chris Martin and the rest of C2 won't be worried at all. Two different albums that can sit nicely beside each other in anyones record collection.

Coldplay released a great album full of lush music that I enjoyed a whole lot.

U2 have released something a bit more daring than their past efforts and time will tell if the individual songs can be rated alongside their best (I actually doubt it). But the effort is clearly visible.

Why there's all this chest beating about how U2 have a bigger dick than Coldplay I don't know. Enjoy both if you can. If not just appreciate one or the other. Its not U2 and Nickleback we're comparing for fucks sake.

Coldplay released a great album full of lush music that I enjoyed a whole lot.

U2 have released something a bit more daring than their past efforts and time will tell if the individual songs can be rated alongside their best (I actually doubt it). But the effort is clearly visible.

Why there's all this chest beating about how U2 have a bigger dick than Coldplay I don't know. Enjoy both if you can. If not just appreciate one or the other. Its not U2 and Nickleback we're comparing for fucks sake.

coulnd't have it said it better :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom