The Endless Edge Chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pinterest but I could do with Moore sexy Edge on here too! Do people look at you like you're insane when you mention that you have a thing for Mr The Edge?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Lol! I've always been more of a Bono girl rather than Edge girl but since they released Son gs of innocence my love for Edge just burst almost (if not really) overwhelming the one for Bono...ok I'd say that now my crush is a little bit more on him but I love both of them :D
I actually don't talk about this since I was 19 with my best friend at school or if I'm on a U2 forum :wink: and to be honest....how could I look insane for :heart: Edge???? Sexy and sweet combined, musician, goatee....:drool::drool::drool::drool: :coocoo:
I would understand if I'd say (and I'd be shocked myself!) I have a thing for...don't know, Keith Richards? :lol: maybe they can't compare but...hey! do they really look at you in a strange way?:grumpy:

Everyone thinks I'm insane, it's ok though I suppose... I think they are insane when they don't have a clue who I'm talking about and I have to google him for them. ?

Everyone thinks I'm insane, it's ok though I suppose... I think they are insane when they don't have a clue who I'm talking about and I have to google him for them. ?

Ok, speaking seriously it's a matter of personal taste (though I don't find it that strange) but if they don't have a clue...:shocked::depressed:

Lol! I've always been more of a Bono girl rather than Edge girl but since they released Son gs of innocence my love for Edge just burst almost (if not really) overwhelming the one for Bono...ok I'd say that now my crush is a little bit more on him but I love both of them :D
I actually don't talk about this since I was 19 with my best friend at school or if I'm on a U2 forum :wink: and to be honest....how could I look insane for :heart: Edge???? Sexy and sweet combined, musician, goatee....:drool::drool::drool::drool: :coocoo:
I would understand if I'd say (and I'd be shocked myself!) I have a thing for...don't know, Keith Richards? :lol: maybe they can't compare but...hey! do they really look at you in a strange way?:grumpy:

Haha I agree actually. I was a Bono girl myself until I discovered Edge. From then on B has been number 2! ? I understand where you're coming from. ?

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

There are quite a few pintrest pages dedicated to Edge, but a lot of them have 19 or 45 photos. There are a few serious archivists who have hundreds, though! (and I have def. spent too much time going through them. :sexywink: )

I also was a Bono girl during my first fanhood as an early teen. His sexiness is over the top, impossible to resist. I'm sure I'm not the only girl who felt very strange things for the first time watching The Fly! But when I came back to being a fan again in my 30s I immediately noticed The Edge. He's subtle, understated, graceful, confident; he has a really relaxed and easy way in his body that's really different to Bono's clumsy/sexy. I remember that after years of not listening to them a friend sent me a link to UTTETOW at Slane, and I was totally done in.

If you don't mind, how old are each of you guys? I'm 36. I was 13 when AB came out, 33 when I got back into U2 and immediate Edgecraziness.

I don't mind at all, I'm 34...soon to be 35 (and was actually wondering how old you could be :hmm:).
I discovered U2 in '93 and I was 13 - a friend of my sister recorded for her Achtung Baby and Zooropa on tape and from the moment I listened to them I began a fan... as you said you can't deny Bono sexiness but I remember that I always found Edge hot as well (it was Zootv era :sexywink:)...even when I was a kid I found men with moustache or goatee handsome...that maybe helped :lol:

Also as someone already said Bono and Edge are like Yin and Yang...one more 'in your face' and extravagant, the other one more subtle and graceful (as you perfectly described)! I'd choose both, eheheh!

ooooh yeah! :D but the guy knows how to be hot like crazy :combust:

and funny enough i recently made a test 'which u2 member are you?' and the result was (as I expected) Edge!

I should do that again. I think I was Adam!!

Also, ZOO Edge. :drool: One of my first posts ever here was a Freestylin' Friday request for Zoo Edge and the Pleba really pulled through! :faint:

ahahah! Zoo Edge and Pop Edge....:drool::drool::drool::combust::combust::combust:

But I have a soft spot for Zootv era since I discovered them in those days...the Numb videoclip, the blue uniform, those sunglasses....:hyper:

Hi! I'm 28 so around y'all's age! Yay! Omg I found my (baby) self loving B man in JT. I was boring in 86 hence JT. Anyway I was making googlie eyes at him for about a year I guess, and I fell out as a fan until I got a little older. AB came my eyes went to Edge! ? from then on he's been my husband! ???

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

Well I am 27 and what you guys are saying totally sums it up, there is nothing sexier than a quietly confident guy and Edge is understated but as you say totally confident in his own skin. UTTEOTW elevation era is what does it for me, also I have a thing for his neck, no idea why but I just do. ?

Can I post my Pinterest user I.D on here for you to check out? I only have about 60 Edge pics.

Well I am 27 and what you guys are saying totally sums it up, there is nothing sexier than a quietly confident guy and Edge is understated but as you say totally confident in his own skin. UTTEOTW elevation era is what does it for me, also I have a thing for his neck, no idea why but I just do. ?

Hi there, I know what you mean. He is attractive in many ways possible and what does it for me ZooTV era! Those arms showing up in that era is just :drool::drool::drool: I just want to lick him. I have a thing for his chest, hands, arms, neck, and eyes. :love:

Back
Top Bottom