RSOC# 317: Sparky's girls like to watch ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That shirt is exactly what I was thinking of, but
I couldn't find where I stashed the pic. *right-click-save*

I knew that someone around here took that closeup
shot. Cannot believe he looked at you like that! I'd
be 100% okay & calm meeting & talking to him ( or any
of the guys for that matter), but shortly after it was all over,
I'd probably start shaking.

:lol: Its an awesome shirt.

I can't believe it either. :faint: While he was signing for me I told him it was my birthday that day. I don't think he believed me at 1st. :giggle: Once he'd finished with me he moved down to someone else and saw me taking a pic and did that little look/pose. I was like :ohmy::hyper::drool::combust:

I can't remember what I was like after that. Maybe Wildhoney will remember. :shifty:

There are some lovely Adam pics in here. :drool::love: He is particulary looking so great nowadays, even my boyfriend has a man crush on Adam. :ohmy::lmao:

oh, one more thing.
when MissE is having a horrible day at work (horrible being a VERY gentle euphemism) and she's had a glass of wine, she's in need of... some of this:

hello.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:
OMG!!!!
I can't even breathe now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ad-c.jpg

our Foxy sure knows how to present himself :sexywink:

EDIT: so I'm staring at this pic, at the open shirt and I'm thinkig he must smell great...

Not sure if you Adam girls have watched that vid on U2.com yet called "Leaving it all Behind for Tonight" in the Merci Paris section, but I think Adam's tryin to give Bono a run for the money in the unbuttoned shirt department :shifty:

adamshirt1.png

adamshirt2.png

Anyone crafty enough to know how to save the video from the website? :evil:
Adam should look like that every night. :drool:

I am not legally responsible for my actions if he looks like that in Tampa...

ad-c.jpg

our Foxy sure knows how to present himself :sexywink:

EDIT: so I'm staring at this pic, at the open shirt and I'm thinkig he must smell great...
If I get the chance to hug him, I am SO giving him a sniff. I don't care how dumb I look. :love:

I got your PM :)

What is not working tho? Do you mean the send space download or the file once you got it? Sorry I only have it in that file type (flv) and if that's the reason you can't play it you can convert it to a file type you like with this website.

media-convert.com (<-- don't forget the dash!!!)

I got your PM :)

What is not working tho? Do you mean the send space download or the file once you got it? Sorry I only have it in that file type (flv) and if that's the reason you can't play it you can convert it to a file type you like with this website.

media-convert.com (<-- don't forget the dash!!!)

The actual link itself didnt want to work yesterday, but worked today. Go figure. :doh:

Adam needs to wear shirts like that every night on the tour! :drool:
Then again, based on Bono's penchant for kissing him, it could be dangerous. :evil:

Okay, I'm coming back to this thread because I need pictures of Pop Adam and that platinum hair. There was an interview clip I was watching before he buzzed it and it was platinum and a bit longer on top. I wish I could find a picture...any help? He looked...quite nice during that period.

Here's the vid that has the clip that I'm referencing. Drives me mad when I can't find pictures when I look for them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK5LkdBRaJM

Vh1 Classic Albums, one of my favourite interviews of the band.

No, that's not the one. It's Pop era.

It might be on Vh1.com, but I'll check.

No, that's not the one. It's Pop era.

It might be on Vh1.com, but I'll check.

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
ok... I could have sworn I'd copied the right link... either my computer has a mind of its own (scary option) or there's something wrong with my sight (equally scary, although much more probable).

ClassicAlbumsCap.jpg

Thank you, YouTube, for randomly pausing and giving us this screen cap...

Back
Top Bottom