Paul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I just received a very rude and nasty tweet from you!? :huh: I don't what I've done or said for you to to try and involve me in whatever disagreement you're having with someone here on Pleba, but like I replied in my tweet back to you, "send them your rude and nasty tweets", not ME, leave me out of it okay! :angry: Oh and don't bother to try to reply to my tweet coz I've blocked you and I'll also be putting you a my ignore list here on Interference!! :crazy: & :coocoo:

At the very least we could make them hungry enough to start ordering 10,000 bagels! :wink:
Yeah! Why not? If Bono can order all of those pizzas during the Zoo tour and throw them into the audience, why not bagels?! I think we're on to something here....:hmm:

There is going to be an enormous spike in bagel sales in 2014 and no one will understand why.

Annnnnd chork solves the acronym problem just like that. BEGALS! I knew there was a reason why I love you.

What? no I didn't
:scratch:
I just received a very rude and nasty tweet from you!? :huh: I don't what I've done or said for you to to try and involve me in whatever disagreement you're having with someone here on Pleba, but like I replied in my tweet back to you, "send them your rude and nasty tweets", not ME, leave me out of it okay! :angry: Oh and don't bother to try to reply to my tweet coz I've blocked you and I'll also be putting you a my ignore list here on Interference!! :crazy: & :coocoo:

What? no I didn't
:scratch:

Really, you're actually going to deny that you replied to my tweets on Luthien Bono of Nov 30th?! Well if it wasn't you, then one someone must have hacked into your account coz it was your exact same username, as you use here on interference with the exact same avatar as you use here!? I'm not the type of person to go around accusing people of something they didn't do! I can't remember the exact wording and but your, or whoevers, message went something like that "You (meaning me!) should stop that German idiot from bullying Paul M." or along thoughs lines, and was so I shocked that you, or whoever, should want to get me involved iwith the dispute you're having here on this thread and deleted the message immediately!! So mystery or what....:huh:

:lol: German? Awesome way to insult me, really. Of all the nationalities to pick, you pick German? Really?

:lmao: And am I bullying when I say nobody cares for his face enough to have it made into an avatar? Awesome.

Where is this thread going :tsk:

I don't approve of anyone tweeting that ****sh*t to anyone.
But please do yourself justice and ignore the twat : report him and hopefully he gets a warning or a ban.

Let just keep this thread for what it should be please.

:lol: German? Awesome way to insult me, really. Of all the nationalities to pick, you pick German? Really?

:lmao: And am I bullying when I say nobody cares for his face enough to have it made into an avatar? Awesome.

Well, exactly, I was wondering who on earth he was talking about coz as far as I know there was no person of German nationality on this thread! And now he's trying to deny ever having sent me the tweet, incredible!! :huh:

Where is this thread going :tsk:

I don't approve of anyone tweeting that ****sh*t to anyone.
But please do yourself justice and ignore the twat : report him and hopefully he gets a warning or a ban.

Let just keep this thread for what it should be please.

Yeah, I thought I had done already put him on my ignore list, but obiviously hadn't but now I have!

And agreed, I still say Gable would be a good name! :wink:

Really, you're actually going to deny that you replied to my tweets on Luthien Bono of Nov 30th?! Well if it wasn't you, then one someone must have hacked into your account coz it was your exact same username, as you use here on interference with the exact same avatar as you use here!? I'm not the type of person to go around accusing people of something they didn't do! I can't remember the exact wording and but your, or whoevers, message went something like that "You (meaning me!) should stop that German idiot from bullying Paul M." or along thoughs lines, and was so I shocked that you, or whoever, should want to get me involved iwith the dispute you're having here on this thread and deleted the message immediately!! So mystery or what....:huh:

What? I didn't call the german an idiot? I called her a twit! Twit is just a noun, not an insult :huh:

edited to add:Just to clarify the german twit called Paul M funny-looking.

Last edited:
:cute: I think someone has me on ignore. And since when is twit not an insult, as far as I know it's a derogatory term.

Most hilarious part is that there are no Germans around here. :lol:

:lmao: I was pointing out to the guy's original question in the first post. But sure. back to Bagels it is, its your party now.

Back
Top Bottom