MOOBday - Stick to your guns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think we should all buy a town and name a street there "Larry Mullen Circle" and invite him to come to the ribbon-cutting ceremony! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Does having a head at the bottom of the drum actually make a difference to the sound? Or is it just convienient that you can turn it round once one end gets worn out?

HUGE difference in sound. Double headed toms fuller tone and more over-tones.

Single headed toms have more of a stacato attack (think Phill Collins "In The Air Tonight") but less sustain as the tone isn't reflecting off of the bottom head and within the drum.

294U208-10-05.jpg

5cdc279e.jpg

13berlin.jpg

:yippie:

1cb842f4.jpg

Larry Mullen Circle! What a :censored:ing HILARIOUS idea!!!! Whose genius brain dreamed that up?

I don't think I would like to live there however-wherever it is-I don't think Larry Mullen and I have much in common.

But have fun with your little community! :grouphug: :up:

took a picture with the man himself today :D and may i say he smells wonderful :drool: he was so nicee i still can't believe it :heart:

OMG
OMG
OM
GOMG
OMGODMGOPSDFKSA
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

u're sooo luckkyyyy! i hope some day i get it!

I KNOW RITE! :D this happend at like 9 ish so I'm still in a state of confusion :lol: talked to Edge a bit, and got both Edge and Adam to sign my Vinyl of NLOTH. so to stay relevant, LARRY LOOKS AMAZING :heart: he was very nice and polite about everything even though he refused to sign anybodies stuff lol

I KNOW RITE! :D this happend at like 9 ish so I'm still in a state of confusion :lol: talked to Edge a bit, and got both Edge and Adam to sign my Vinyl of NLOTH. so to stay relevant, LARRY LOOKS AMAZING :heart: he was very nice and polite about everything even though he refused to sign anybodies stuff lol

omg omg :cute::cute: that's my dream :cute::cute:
shittt that sounds so amazing! congrats :applaud::applaud:
why he doesn't want to sign? :hmm::hmm: he's a little bit strange :reject:

Back
Top Bottom