MOOBday: Not the usual suspects

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
I thought it might be fun to post some pics that don't usually get posted. I know we all have our favorites and our old standbys but look deep in your photobucket and see what you can find!

6230e7fc.jpg

I found this one in The Zoo yesterday - don't know whose it is but it's niiiiiiiice.
photo_2007_1_22_3_0_0.jpg

Starting to show his age just a bit :shh:
u23drme3207_0120.jpg

vlcsnap-53261.png

I thought it might be fun to post some pics that don't usually get posted. I know we all have our favorites and our old standbys but look deep in your photobucket and see what you can find!
Great topic, Zooey! :applaud:

I found this one in The Zoo yesterday - don't know whose it is but it's niiiiiiiice.

This picture makes me :ohmy: every time.

u23drme3207_0120.jpg

Looks more like he is sick in that picture. :( I think it is from Sundance, and if so, he was sick.

6230e7fc.jpg

u23drme3207_0120.jpg

vlcsnap-53261.png

hi ladies :wave:
great topic zuropa!
I love those pics, especially the last one from the vh1 access all documentary. I just watched it today and was thinking if there existed any pics of Larry in this jacket.
He looks so :drool::drool::drool:
thank you!

Back
Top Bottom