Moob Day- Beardy Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I confess. This Larry is a robot because I`ve got the real one locked away in my house - I need him to maintain my bike so I can cycle to work............well that`s my excuse.....:sexywink:

6a00e54f91645288340134802fabec970c-800wi

Aww poor Larry :sad:

I'd nurse him back to health :shifty:

Yeah, this is gonna be a GREAT movie. *Gets her DVR ready for TNT or TBS or USA*

Not because I see Larry being loaded into an ambulence (it's a good sign they're not loading a body bag :D), but the fact that the director failed to notice a gunshot victim not having an oxygen mask on.

Now I'm no doctor, but, I'm pretty sure with blood loss like that, you need more oxygen.
:yes:

Hey, at least the paramedic on the right looks very concerned for our bad guy! :D

Yeah, this is gonna be a GREAT movie. *Gets her DVR ready for TNT or TBS or USA*

Not because I see Larry being loaded into an ambulence (it's a good sign they're not loading a body bag :D), but the fact that the director failed to notice a gunshot victim not having an oxygen mask on.

Now I'm no doctor, but, I'm pretty sure with blood loss like that, you need more oxygen.
:yes:

Just a guess, though. ;-)

And thanks Jackie for even more giggle fodder. :lol:

ALSO, after thinking, and I'm sure this will be a major disappointment for many here...

Why didn't they take off/cut open his shirt so they could like, y'know, MAYBE stop the bleeding??

DirectorFail!

*realizes she's seen a lot of shows where people have been shot* :shifty:

I just looked up the ending of the original French movie...

Larry's character is killed during the bank robbery, thus no need for them to cut open anything (though I don't think any of us would've minded if they'd had to remove his shirt :lol:)

I just looked up the ending of the original French movie...

Larry's character is killed during the bank robbery, thus no need for them to cut open anything (though I don't think any of us would've minded if they'd had to remove his shirt :lol:)

Still a crap director
because then there'd be an investigation, and he wouldn't be put into a vehicle right away, and certainly not an ambulence instead of, like, the coronor's wagon, hence my optimism at there not being a body bag. :silent::silent::silent:

Hah, the movie isn't even "out" yet and I'm already picking it apart. :D

Still a crap director
because then there'd be an investigation, and he wouldn't be put into a vehicle right away, and certainly not an ambulence instead of, like, the coronor's wagon, hence my optimism at there not being a body bag. :silent::silent::silent:

Hell they may still be filming it somewhere :lol:

Still a crap director

Maybe his character dies at the hospital in a really dramatic and heart-wrenching scene. Something like, "I should have gotten into poetry instead!" :shrug:

Someone mentioned that there's no blood when he gets shot. I'm thinking that either they'll add it in later with computer-generated stuff or they're trying to keep the rating down so that it can be on TV easier and not have it rated R; but if there's a lot of swearing, then it might be rated R, anyway. I read that the first Narnia movie has no blood in it at all (even though there's a lot of fighting) because it would have been rated PG-13 instead of PG, so that could be a factor.

Maybe his character dies at the hospital in a really dramatic and heart-wrenching scene. Something like, "I should have gotten into poetry instead!" :shrug:

Someone mentioned that there's no blood when he gets shot. I'm thinking that either they'll add it in later with computer-generated stuff or they're trying to keep the rating down so that it can be on TV easier and not have it rated R; but if there's a lot of swearing, then it might be rated R, anyway. I read that the first Narnia movie has no blood in it at all (even though there's a lot of fighting) because it would have been rated PG-13 instead of PG, so that could be a factor.

re: spoiler
*cackles*

Also, I like your theory. It makes a lot of sense. A friend keeps saying, "But it has Donald Sutherland in it! He's a great actor! It won't be a TV movie."

Yes, which is why the remake of Salem's Lot with him and Rob Lowe was spectacular. ;-)

For the record, though, I'm not worried about Larry's abilities.

Larry = sinister with a beard.

Handsome, but ye gods, that is...

Scary. He does not look like Larry Mullen Jr.

Oh my goodness!! This thread was great from the get go. Scruffy zoo/pop Larry is my favorite as well. Normally I wouldn't scroll each page after missing so much but...well...you know :wink:

The young facial hair, the now facial hair, the acting, I love it all but this picture seriously made me smile from ear to ear! :love: he just killed two birds with one stone for me :lol:
post_image-u2drummerspl175334_001.jpg

I see one of Edge's clones has escaped the lab and is attempting to make it big in Hollywood. His name? The Ledge, model no. #2010A26, of course. ;)

Back
Top Bottom