Leather Day - More Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has anybody noticed that Bono is exactly (or almost) as a cetain part of 2005 (vertigo era) in this photo?

Look at the hair !

I want more pictures of this session!

58694439562424659132703.jpg

Um no, it's just a shadow :huh:

Bono should NEVER get back to his "Vertigo" hair ever again. :no:

He's very fine the way he is right now.

I LOVE that picture, MsPurrl. Oh, yes :yes: :drool:. Sexy, sexy shot.

"Rattle & Yum"-hehehe, that's a perfect alternate title :applaud: :lol:! I like it! Well done :up:. That movie is so full of hot moments I don't even know where to begin. I agree, though, much as I like longer hair on Bono, I think the short hair look is definitely working for him right now.

*Mumbles something about liking men in uniform :shifty:...*

Angela

^ I second the drooling. :drool: If that was my wallpaper I would never end up doing anything on my computer except staring at the screen.

^ I second the drooling. :drool: If that was my wallpaper I would never end up doing anything on my computer except staring at the screen.

It IS my wp at the moment, and I confess that not a lot of work has been made since then:lol::lol:

They should definitively do a study on whether or not Bono has a negative impact on your grades!:lol: Heck, in couple of years when I graduate in psych I could do it!! :shifty:

:lmao::lmao:

Wait a sec! :ohmy:

More...of...these?!! That's it. Bono's GONNA KILL US ALL!!:faint::faint:

There will be, even if they're just on the photographers memory card :lol: I'm sure this won't be the only shot taken that day. Sometimes outtakes are released but it's usually a long while after the shoot :sad:

There will be, even if they're just on the photographers memory card :lol: I'm sure this won't be the only shot taken that day. Sometimes outtakes are released but it's usually a long while after the shoot :sad:

I know what are outtakes, but geez it NEVER crossed my mind!!! :drool::drool:
I'm pitching a tent then and waiting for those!!! :lol::cute:

I know what are outtakes, but geez it NEVER crossed my mind!!! :drool::drool:
I'm pitching a tent then and waiting for those!!! :lol::cute:

:lol: it crossed my mind straight away and I went searching...which is why it took me so long to comment on the picutre.

and to not derail this post completely...some other Bono leaning/against things pictures :drool:

2828990.jpg

bonodublintelephones198.jpg

funny13.jpg

4f472fcb.jpg

acelebration.jpg

0808f3fd.jpg

OMG there isn't that many people who when I see them grinning like that:D:D:D:D make me INSTANTLY burst out smiling or giggling: Julia Roberts and David Tennant usually do it for me:cute: but so does Bono!! :drool::drool:

Well, it's always a toss up with Bono between :D or :drool: or really :lol: coz the man is damn too silly for his own good!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom