Depressed because a Friend Is Too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freefall

Refugee
I need a Bono fix, I really, really do. My friend, Scott, in Leeds, England is down and he has closed the doors to communication. I have to wait this out and deal with my side of the world. However, the trouble with us gypsies is that our hearts are always roaming!! Cecy?? Bono Sisterhood? Can I have a little Bono love? (Sorry for being gone for so long...horrible of me, but I need U2 now, and Grace! Love! And Mercy!)

Mary (worried about Scott...pray for him, too, OK?)

Bono pics, please?

:hug: Feel better, Freefall! Here are some of my favorites:

BonoRH1990.jpg

Bonoportrait.jpg

Bonosmile.jpg

Bonobwdress.jpg

Bonovamp.jpg

Bonoeyemakeup.jpg

Thank you, girls. I think I care too much about him, falling in :heart:! I've been dubbed a Best Mate...sigh. Hate these feelings, but he has found a place to stay until the end of August. Now he just has to get the Visa extension and a job sooner than September. Think of him in your prayers, if you do pray.

Love the Bono pics.

I DON'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!
:lol:

I'm way to young to be crushing on Bono now...but Bono back then is fair game!

Thats a second for me, But he is still pretty hard to deny when he's older

Oh Yeah! He's super handsome now! But I feel werid crushing on him...so I reserve my "Oh he's is so hot" comments for pics of the band from younger years...

Hope you ladies understand :D

Oh Yeah! He's super handsome now! But I feel werid crushing on him...so I reserve my "Oh he's is so hot" comments for pics of the band from younger years...

Hope you ladies understand :D

I bet you guys arent younger than me...I'm always the 'baby' Bono-lover! :lol:
I don't care how old he is, or how young I am...I just think he's beautiful :D

^I'm younger than u! :wink:
And I love BB Bono...just look at my Avi!

69904514_88809d983e.jpg

HELLO!
:drool:

Bono_Tmatt_2001.jpg

^Look at this random pic I found! When was this taken...2000-2002?
I love the longer dark hair, blue eyes look on guys! Don't think Bono can pull that off anymore...but I'm loving his current buzz cut!

Back
Top Bottom