Bono Out & About in South of France (06/08/10)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He needs to be careful!! But I'm glad he's doing much better!
:giggle:

I hope he's taking it easy. But then again, that photo could have been coming to or from rehab for the ol' back? Maybe?

Listen to the doctors, B-Man!

PANTALOONS! It will be all the rage for the Bono fans inside the 360 circle for the remainder of the tour. :lol:

Come on Outsider, you know you've already been googling up a pair online, right? Yes/no? :lol: :wink: :lol:

:lol:

"XYZ PDQ, Bono!"

Alternately:

"Close the barn door - the cows are gettin' out!"

(These sayings brought to you from my Wisconsin childhood.)

Y'all are going to make me feel super old now and tell me you've never seen the movie Gremlins, aren't you?

:grumpy:

I've never actually seen the whole thing. But my brain is full of enough useless pop culture trivia to remember the rules about Gremlins! :wink:

The 80's..i thought it was a pretty forgettable decade,culture wise.

....Outside of U2 and E.T.

I never said it was any sort of good movie. I pull from good and bad movies to make dumb jokes. :wink:

No, no - that was about what was in the box he's holding. I quoted VintagePunk's comment about writing on the box, and we were joking that there might be something alive in there.

And what the gremlins have anything to do With Bono's zipper being down?

It actually doesn't look like the pants have a zipper. Looks kind of like how lounge pants have that sort of thing there. Instead of a zipper.

Why I am analyzing it that closely, I do not know :lol:

I bet Bono escaped from his house. He might have tried to leave his leftovers behind so there'd be no evidence that he went somewhere. But Pantaloon Girl is saying, "Mr. Bono! You forgot your food!" And Bono is saying, "Oh… Thanks. :uhoh: "

:wink:

PANTALOONS! I swear to god, that's what they are.

He should make sure there aren't airholes poked in the top.

bloomers?

I figured it was a little goodie box from where ever she works - restaurant / hotel / resort. :shrug:

And is it bad that I noticed her outfit first BEFORE thinking "oh, good to see him up and about." :reject: (bad fan :lol: )

bloomers?

I figured it was a little goodie box from where ever she works - restaurant / hotel / resort. :shrug:

And is it bad that I noticed her outfit first BEFORE thinking "oh, good to see him up and about." :reject: (bad fan :lol: )

MAYBE... that is why SHE was hired to make the delivery? That way we would concentrate (and pee ourselves laughing) on the funny bloomers and not see that maybe he's wincing a bit in pain or not standing completely straight yet...

Come on, you know you love a good conspiracy theory, right? :up::D:applaud::wave:

Back
Top Bottom